GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB06 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Himewad I saw my name on the third list but I think you missed my edit. I still only need one super poker world dealer button, but I ordered two sets of the super poker world seating chips. Instead of the original one. Thanks!
I still have a bunch of adds to update in the charts. I’ll get back to them tomorrow morning.

We had a flurry of activity the past few days. We're up to 804 dealer buttons (including 44 Oreos) and 1,196 accessory chips on order.

Everything on the order charts (posts #3, #4 and #150) should be updated and accurate through this post. It will take me a couple of days to get all of the PMs sent to begin the collection process.

We're up to 804 dealer buttons (including 44 Oreos) and 1,196 accessory chips on order.

1658073427414.png

134 payment requests have been made - that's all of them. And you guys are absolutely killing the payments.

I have already received 105 payments, which leaves only 29 outstanding requests for a total of $1,862.56.

As soon as we wrap up this part of the process, the order will be submitted and paid, and then we wait.

135 payment requests have been made (added one last minute order yesterday). And we're doing great on the payments.

I have received 120 payments, which leaves only 15 outstanding requests for a total of $679.75.

As soon as we wrap up this part of the process, the order will be submitted and paid.

You know with the money I spent on a super poker world set, the seating, chips and buttons, the table top or which didn't fit my table, and the new table I bought so it would fit. I could have a nice custom set from CPC. How am I ever going to save money if you guys keep coming up with all this cool s***!?!

You know with the money I spent on a super poker world set, the seating, chips and buttons, the table top or which didn't fit my table, and the new table I bought so it would fit. I could have a nice custom set from CPC. How am I ever going to save money if you guys keep coming up with all this cool s***!?!
We enable ... we make no other claims

I’d love to see that super Mario set as a custom CPC Set. Just saying. :sneaky:

135 payment requests have been made (added one last minute order yesterday). And we're almost done on the payments.

I have received 129 payments, which leaves only 6 outstanding requests for a total of $313.00. That's close enough for me.

One person is making a small change to their order, but as soon as I get that number finalized, I will go ahead and wrap up this part of the process.

The order should be submitted and paid later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom