GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB06 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are two weeks into this group buy, and we've got 630 dealer buttons (including 27 Oreos) and 817 accessory chips on order. Definitely slowing down from the week 1 pace, but strong enough orders still coming in to keep the order window open through next Friday (as scheduled).

Yesterday, I received word from Gene at BR Pro Poker that the official proofs for this group buy will be sent out next week.

Everything on the order charts (posts #3, #4 and #150) should be updated and accurate through this post.

A x1
B x1
C x1
D x1
E x1
F x1
G x1
H x1
I x1
J x1
K x1
L x1
M x1
N x1
O x1
P x1
Q x1
R x1
S x1
V x1
W x1
X x1
Y x1
Z x1
Oreo x1

Thanks for organizing and running another one of these, @Himewad!

LESS THAN ONE WEEK TO GET YOUR ORDERS IN FOR THIS GROUP BUY!!!

We've got 673 dealer buttons (including 32 Oreos) and 855 accessory chips on order.

Everything on the order charts (posts #3, #4 and #150) should be updated and accurate through this post.

I believe that I have permission to make both. Would just need to confirm. The first one would be the easy one. The second one is trickier because of the shape.
Were you able to confirm on this?

Thanks

Mud?

Three days left to get your orders in for this group buy!

We've got 705 dealer buttons (including 37 Oreos) and 930 accessory chips on order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom