GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB06 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are so great as bounty buttons, paired with a death star and or falcon at your tables they fit in a fun play chip for pretty much any set
mando.gif

According to my records, all domestic packages that were shipped out for this group buy have now been delivered (or are being held at the post office per a hold mail request)! That's 105 successful deliveries! The only exceptions are people whose items I am holding back in order to consolidate shipping for items that are in transit, which accounts for another 19 still to go.

As if that weren't enough, there are 11 international packages in transit right now, plus 2 more that are waiting for additional goodies prior to heading out the door.

Thanks for the awesome arrangement of this dealer button...can't wait to receive mine through international mailing

Looks like there are still a few international packages waiting to be delivered. Please let me know when you receive your international package so I know when to close up this group buy!

Looks like there are still a few international packages waiting to be delivered. Please let me know when you receive your international package so I know when to close up this group buy!

I recieved my buttons in Canada last week. The Majestic Star chips are flashy
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom