GB Completed Fournier Poker Size Jumbo (2 Options) (1 Viewer)

Which Fournier Poker Size Jumbo Cards do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 22 Update:
Order list has been updated. Prices have been calculated. Total available amount determined.
  • Each EPT Deck is $9.75
  • Each 2818 Deck is $9.00
  • EPT Quantity available -> 166 (Available 0)
  • 2818 Quantity available -> 130 (Available 2 / 1 Setup)
  • Prices in Excel Sheet does not have shipping prices to you. That varies order to order.
We're already at EPT MAXIMUM CAPACITY. I will go in chronological order for collecting money / placing orders but I will go in order of order placed, I apologize to anyone who missed out on this one. I had to cap the order quantity to keep the price around $9 and below $10. I will be closing the ordering early because we are already at maximum order capacity. All payments must be paid by May 7 11:59pm or your order will be cancelled and given to the next person.

P.S. Sending out invoices, amount due some early next week, stand by :) Thanks.
FYI On the spreadsheet I was previously down for “6” (3 setups) of EPTs. I had asked about upping my order to 5 setups, which would be “10” on the spreadsheet but it has me down for “5” decks now.

(All the other numbers in the column are even since you wanted everyone to order evenly, but mine’s the only odd one. So I think mine should say “10”, or if you don’t have enough capacity, then it should go back to “6”. Thanks!)

FYI On the spreadsheet I was previously down for “6” (3 setups) of EPTs. I had asked about upping my order to 5 setups, which would be “10” on the spreadsheet but it has me down for “5” decks now.

(All the other numbers in the column are even since you wanted everyone to order evenly, but mine’s the only odd one. So I think mine should say “10”, or if you don’t have enough capacity, then it should go back to “6”. Thanks!)
Good catch, I made the mistake of thinking 5 setups instead of 10 decks. I'll put you down for 10 EPT decks (5 red 5 blue). It's not about capacity, it is about first come first served, and you did mention you increased your order to 10 decks during available capacity period.
Corrected now, thanks

@VMR911 Just to confirm, will you be reaching out individually for payments? Just want to make sure I’m not missing anything.

Thanks for pulling all this together!!

Last edited:
@VMR911 - thanks for setting this up and I didn’t check back in time to confirm, sorry about that. I’ll try to make the next one.

Cheers - Kam

Hi Jeff. So 3 setups of 2818 and 3 setups of EPT (6 decks)? Or did you mean 6 setups of each (12 decks)?
So I was trying to convey 6 decks (3 setups) - 2818's and 6 decks (3 setups) of the EPT's.
For a total of 12 decks -
Hopefully that makes more sense now
Sorry for confusion
Thanks Jeff :)

@VMR911 looks you you have me in, but just confirming again since I missed seeing this.

Username: Hot Nuts
EPT Total: 4
CONFIRMED

Just to confirm, can I hold up on payment for the poker size decks if I'm still pending the draw for the bridge size decks? Would rather send what I owe all at once if I can help it!

@VMR911 - forgot to tag you last time.

Username: moordb
2818 Total:0
EPT Total:4 setups
CONFIRMED

Will you be reaching out with the final total?

Just to confirm, can I hold up on payment for the poker size decks if I'm still pending the draw for the bridge size decks? Would rather send what I owe all at once if I can help it!
Yes sir..makes sense :)

It's still this week, but I need an invoice too just in case I was missed.

@VMR911 Did I get forgotten?
I never got a bill either :)
Me as well
It's still this week, but I need an invoice too just in case I was missed.
Same - lol
Give the poor guy the weekend to figure all this out. It's only Friday evening. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I just got back from WPT Choctaw and yes this week with work has also been crazy — Thank you everyone for your patience, invoices/bills go out by Monday midnight. I'll be rolling them all out starting tomorrow.

Thanks for the assist @AlbinoDragon :p

looking forward to paying and also finding out what the spreadsheet colours mean ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom