GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB04 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine showed up today. Thanks so much James!!!

20220207_205739.jpg

TUESDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 86 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 1 INTL package has been delivered
  • 11 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today
  • 14 CONUS packages are on the way, but do not have an estimated delivery date :mad:
  • 11 INTL packages are on the way

TUESDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 86 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 11 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today
  • 14 CONUS packages are on the way, but do not have an estimated delivery date :mad:
  • 11 INTL packages are on the way
At least USPS didn’t single me out. I got 13 brethren. I’m going to call tomorrow. Every time I have a package “in transit” and call to complain the package mysteriously shows up the next 2 days. Every damned time.

At least USPS didn’t single me out. I got 13 brethren. I’m going to call tomorrow. Every time I have a package “in transit” and call to complain the package mysteriously shows up the next 2 days. Every damned time.
There is one package that, according to the USPS tracking computers, hasn't moved an inch from the time I dropped it off at the post office five days ago. They scanned it, so it's in their system, but no movement since.

There is one package that, according to the USPS tracking computers, hasn't moved an inch from the time I dropped it off at the post office five days ago. They scanned it, so it's in their system, but no movement since.
I checked during lunch. It has finally arrived in Lexington. Only took 6 days from Iowa to Kentucky.

But supposed to be here tomorrow.

I checked during lunch. It has finally arrived in Lexington. Only took 6 days from Iowa to Kentucky.

But supposed to be here tomorrow.

My package got to me in Canada faster..... ;)

and that is likely the only time I will ever be able to say that
February 2, 2022, 11:14 am
USPS in possession of item
NORTH LIBERTY, IA 52317
February 7, 2022, 12:13 pm
Delivered
CANADA
Your item was delivered in CANADA at 12:13 pm on February 7, 2022.

WEDNESDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 101 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 6 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today
  • 2 CONUS packages are on the way, but have the "arriving late" designation
  • 1 CONUS package has an "awaiting delivery scan" designation (I don't even know what that means)
  • 1 CONUS package doesn't seem to be moving after it was scanned at the post office (I'll be inquiring about this today)
  • 11 INTL packages are on the way (one is in France - the others are still in the Chicago area)

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 101 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 6 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today
  • 1 CONUS package has an "awaiting delivery scan" designation (I don't even know what that means)
  • 1 CONUS package doesn't seem to be moving after it was scanned at the post office (I'll be inquiring about this today)
  • 11 INTL packages are on the way (one is in France - the others are still in the Chicago area)
Mine says expected today
Any minute actually

THURSDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 107 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 1 CONUS package has an "awaiting delivery scan" designation
  • 1 CONUS package doesn't seem to be moving after it was scanned at the post office
  • 11 INTL packages are on the way (one is in the UK, one is in France - the others are still in the Chicago area)
I tried submitting online "help requests" yesterday, but the USPS web site is having problems processing my requests (my submissions wouldn't go through). I will keep trying until I see movement on these packages. This is the message I keep getting:

1644499101309.png

FRIDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 108 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 2 INTL packages has been delivered (1 to Canada, 1 to France)
  • 2 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today
  • 1 CONUS package is on the way, but has the "arriving late" designation
  • 10 INTL packages are on the way (2 are in the UK, 6 are in Canada, 2 are still in the Chicago area)

FRIDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 108 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 2 CONUS packages are scheduled to be delivered today
  • 1 CONUS package is on the way, but has the "arriving late" designation
  • 10 INTL packages are on the way (2 are in the UK, 6 are in Canada, 2 are still in the Chicago area)
So classy, best group buys ever thanks for all the effort to make these things so good

SATURDAY MORNING UPDATE:
  • 110 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 1 CONUS package is scheduled to be delivered today (the last one!)
  • 10 INTL packages are on the way (3 are in the UK, 6 are in Canada, 1 says its still in the Chicago area)

MONDAY UPDATE:
  • 111 CONUS packages have been delivered
  • 8 INTL packages has been delivered (7 to Canada, 1 to France)
  • 4 INTL packages are on the way (3 are in the UK, 1 is in Switzerland)
We're almost done! Just need those packages in Europe to land in a mailbox, and we can put a bow on this group buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom