Dealer Button Blowout 2015 status thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
Sal at OWPS now has our big pile of money. It's an impressive collection of proofs.

100B368_PROOF.jpg

I should have them by early August. Updates will be posted here. I ordered a few that hadn't been paid for yet, but unpaid orders won't get re-shipped.

ovo

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
almost feel like I should have gotten Garden City too

Ronoh

Full House
Reaction score
Had to figure out which one I missed... don't know how I managed to not get any of the PaD buttons!

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
Had to figure out which one I missed... don't know how I managed to not get any of the PaD buttons!
You were in the group buy last fall. You should already have one of each (according to my spreadsheet). It's a last minute reprint for NiceShot.

Ronoh

Full House
Reaction score
You were in the group buy last fall. You should already have one of each (according to my spreadsheet). It's a last minute reprint for NiceShot.
Oh yeah, there they are. Three different styles. I hate morons who don't know what they already have.

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
There are definitely some TRK designs that have been done in the past. I might be up for one since I have a 100 chip set now. Someone else can run it [emoji6]

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
The group buy is closed. What are you interested in? We can start a waiting list here. Not everyone has paid yet.

OldWestPokerSupplies

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I'll take any extra orders atomik as I believe I'll be printing extras of all the buttons so they can be sold on the storefront. And I'm sure there will be stragglers. If I don't have them on the website in the next week or so just tell them to send their orders to my email with all the necessary information...

nickname
full name
delivery address
Paypal email

MaxB

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for these..... it's like the icing on the cake for my set.... should have bought three though instead of just two

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
Hot Damn! USPS says delivery today, but I'm skeptical since they haven't pinged a location in Texas yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom