Reshipping (ordering closed) Matsui 43mm WSOP Tribute -- GB Order Thread (T5,T25k added!) (3 Viewers)

Haha, yeah, it is actually one of my favorite chips in the set.

In fact, I might use this as a secondary $1 someday. :)
You all are putting up some good arguments. I have been a traditionalist when it came to chip colors. They do pop, even my wife likes the blue T500.

Now I really like the T25, so I think I'm going to wait for the Horseshoe's to come back around. Will they come with racks?

Screen Shot 2022-12-08 at 4.05.47 PM.png

I posted in the Sands thread but should probably post here too. The re-order on the tourney set and the new cash set are on hold, probably until 2024 (or may never happen). I am not going to do it unless I can guarauntee that we get the frac inner ring, and I don’t have $3500 to throw at that right now and won’t in 2023.

I posted in the Sands thread but should probably post here too. The re-order on the tourney set and the new cash set are on hold, probably until 2024 (or may never happen). I am not going to do it unless I can guarauntee that we get the frac inner ring, and I don’t have $3500 to throw at that right now and won’t in 2023.
If we spread it over 10k chips that's only 35 cents a chip. We just need everyone to buy fracs only lol.

Last edited:
I am planning to add $0.10-$0.15 to the cost of all cash set chips (all denoms), to help pay for the inner ring. It won’t cover it, but if there is another GB in the future that wants to use the ring, it would probably be paid for in 2 GBs.

I have been working on the cash set. The artwork is near final. The spot progression IS final. And the $1 and $5 chips are near final. Just working on the other chips.

Here is a preview. Ignore the frac, and $100, those are definitely not the right colors. It’s just the only thing I have on my phone to show you the art and spot progression.

48F99700-0B76-493F-B72C-2C8999C71DC4.jpeg

I am planning to add $0.10-$0.15 to the cost of all cash set chips (all denoms), to help pay for the inner ring. It won’t cover it, but if there is another GB in the future that wants to use the ring, it would probably be paid for in 2 GBs.

I have been working on the cash set. The artwork is near final. The spot progression IS final. And the $1 and $5 chips are near final. Just working on the other chips.

Here is a preview. Ignore the frac, and $100, those are definitely not the right colors. It’s just the only thing I have on my phone to show you the art and spot progression.

View attachment 1054387
Pretty great start. Love that you moved away from the Horseshoe theme. But a $25 instead of a $20?

Pretty great start. Love that you moved away from the Horseshoe theme. But a $25 instead of a $20?
There is no $20 inner ring. And I am not paying $7000 to have TWO custom inner rings made. Feel free to pay for the $20 ring if you want to!! Matsui won’t make it for us, so it is on us to make them if they don’t have what we want, $3500 PER ring.

We could add a $20, if 100% of the cost of that ring was spread over the group buy costs. Probably adds another $0.25-$0.35 to the price of each chip. We would be up near $2.50/chip or more. Not impossible. But getting more expensive for sure.

Reactions: BNM
There is no $20 inner ring. And I am not paying $7000 to have TWO custom inner rings made. Feel free to pay for the $20 ring if you want to!! Matsui won’t make it for us, so it is on us to make them if they don’t have what we want, $3500 PER ring.
Oh, yowza, that’s right! The 20 in the Sands set is a tourney 20. Good lord, how rigid their system seems at times.

We could add a $20, if 100% of the cost of that ring was spread over the group buy costs. Probably adds another $0.25-$0.35 to the price of each chip. We would be up near $2.50/chip or more. Not impossible. But getting more expensive for sure.
.25 is most important. I can live with a $25 over a $20.

If anyone needs some T5, I can hook you up. I have 6 barrels that I don't need, $1.80/chip + shipping, which is less than they'd cost in the re-buy order (They'll probably be very close to $2 on rebuy)

I'm also looking for 2 barrels of T500, if anyone has extra. Can obviously wait too. :)

Anyone else felt these yet???

If anyone needs some T5, I can hook you up. I have 6 barrels that I don't need, $1.80/chip + shipping, which is less than they'd cost in the re-buy order (They'll probably be very close to $2 on rebuy)

I'm also looking for 2 barrels of T500, if anyone has extra. Can obviously wait too. :)

Anyone else felt these yet???
I will take 2 barrels and maybe 3. I will check when I get home exactly how many I need. Thanks!

View attachment 1054387
Oh man, that Stardust design is mint. Sign me up for the GB when the time comes! Later this year or next sounds great. Any sooner and the wife may catch on to my addiction

We always say, "get samples". And it's honestly some of the best advice that anyone here can give. But then, there are these Matsuis. It's not like you can just order them online and they arrive a week later. The only way to really get your hands on them is through a sample set, right?

And these are the best plastic chips I have ever felt. I'm confident that if someone handles them, it would convince them to go in on the next GB

Handled these... want in on the next group buy haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom