CPC Set Under Construction -- Pillage & Plunder (2 Viewers)

I've been assured by J5 that my revisions will be ready for the next run of CSQ. The mold isn't yet on the schedule yet so help me out and get some orders in! :D

So excited for this next round... quantity will only be between 400-500 chips but the order will feature three brand new chips including my new $1000 and two as-of-yet undisclosed new denominations (2 racks of one and one rack of the other).

Pieces of 8?

For various reasons my P&P mixed tourney set is back in "under construction" status.

Staying in my unlabeled mixed set are:
GV $5
CincyHS $25
OT $100
PAD $1000
WC $5000

I love the Cincy Jack $2s in the set but am weary of having one labeled chip in an unlabeled set so I am back to being open to suggestions on a $500 chip (must already be a $500, can't have a dark blue or dark purple base and preferably would have a spot that at least resembles orange).

Only chip set in stone on the P&P labeled set is the T100. Admittedly I never loved this chip but was stunned at how well the label just works on it :)

IMG_2188.JPG

I am currently leaning strongly towards keeping the Cincy Jack $2s in the set as the T500, open to advice on the 5/25/1000/5000. 5 isn't necessary but wouldn't mind having one, both 5/25 must be RHC, 1000/5000 can be RHC or oversize.

I do like the Aztar $25 with the CHS $100 but am not sure I like the flow with T25 and T100 having all 1/8" spots and jumping to a tri-moon T500... plus if I used it I would feel obligated to end up with light blue on every chip ;)

IMG_2194.jpg

Problem is it's a 500 chip order consisting of exactly zero chips that have previously been made... they are all new additions.

There will be one final order placed after this one to round out the set but it won't happen for awhile... CSQ isn't even yet on the schedule for this run. But when that order comes around I am considering offering up samples to be made of the original five denominations .25/1/5/20/100. If it happens there will be an interest thread started and plenty of notice will be given.

I'm gonna need all 17 different chips :cool:
You already have eight if I'm not mistaken... the 15 or so of you who I've given sample sets to will all be receiving some new ones ;)

For various reasons my P&P mixed tourney set is back in "under construction" status.

Staying in my unlabeled mixed set are:
GV $5
CincyHS $25
OT $100
PAD $1000
WC $5000

I love the Cincy Jack $2s in the set but am weary of having one labeled chip in an unlabeled set so I am back to being open to suggestions on a $500 chip (must already be a $500, can't have a dark blue or dark purple base and preferably would have a spot that at least resembles orange).

Only chip set in stone on the P&P labeled set is the T100. Admittedly I never loved this chip but was stunned at how well the label just works on it :)

View attachment 104348

I am currently leaning strongly towards keeping the Cincy Jack $2s in the set as the T500, open to advice on the 5/25/1000/5000. 5 isn't necessary but wouldn't mind having one, both 5/25 must be RHC, 1000/5000 can be RHC or oversize.

I do like the Aztar $25 with the CHS $100 but am not sure I like the flow with T25 and T100 having all 1/8" spots and jumping to a tri-moon T500... plus if I used it I would feel obligated to end up with light blue on every chip ;)

View attachment 104349

Hey Fink! I love following the P&P sets evolution man... (y) :thumbsup:

There's a couple of gaps in my timeline though... Why did you decide to keep your current set original instead of relabel them as you had planned? Why can't you just leave the Jack $2 in that set with their original inlays? Because of their inlay color/design? Will your P&P Tourney set be pit together with used chips only or you're okay mixing it up?

I agree BTW, the HS Prim hundos look awesome with the P&P labels man...

Why can't you just leave the Jack $2 in that set with their original inlays? Because of their inlay color/design?
Only because of the denomination. I find I can let a TON slide in the building of a set but having a chip that says $2 being used as a T500 is something even I can't handle :)

Will your P&P Tourney set be pit together with used chips only or you're okay mixing it up?
I'm actually leaning towards good used condition as long as the recess can still take a label without spinners. It is a pirate theme after all... weathered works well ;)

I agree BTW, the HS Prim hundos look awesome with the P&P labels man...
Thanks! Of course now I'm torn between using them in the tourney set or hunting for a ton to use as a limit set :D

Only because of the denomination. I find I can let a TON slide in the building of a set but having a chip that says $2 being used as a T500 is something even I can't handle :)

I'm actually leaning towards good used condition as long as the recess can still take a label without spinners. It is a pirate theme after all... weathered works well ;)

Thanks! Of course now I'm torn between using them in the tourney set or hunting for a ton to use as a limit set :D

I love your sickness.......

....but wait, John is busy working on MY inlays
Okay, okay, so he just wanted to clarify a few things with me in preparation for the job while taking a break from yours. My excitement is now totally blown. :)

Okay, okay, so he just wanted to clarify a few things with me in preparation for the job while taking a break from yours. My excitement is now totally blown. :)
Honestly, mine are pretty straight forward. Probably a couple of hours for John

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom