CPC Set Under Construction -- Pillage & Plunder (1 Viewer)

New vs old $20's and Hundos

IMG_1473.JPG

IMG_1474.JPG

IMG_1475.JPG

NEW (temporary) ARRIVAL -- $1000

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

IMG_1490.JPG

For the record, yes, I know this chip is terrible. I was reordering anyways and knew I wanted a $1000 but didn't have a good idea for one. I finally decided I wanted to do something that wasn't listed on CPC's available spot patterns. Dunno why, just because I suppose. Anyhow after waaaay too many back and forth emails with David about possible ideas (all shot down, pretty sure he was getting pretty tired of answering with "all possible combinations are listed on the site") I finally put one together that he couldn't find a reason to say no to... 3 color 1/4pie is possible, 1/4pie with 412 is possible, so certainly a 3C1/4PIE412+ must be possible :D

Having found a usable pattern I still couldn't build a good looking chip so finally I settled on something that made no sense... my "Chaos" chip. The problem is it turned out to be the bad kind of chaos :) At this point it's so bad I wish I'd scrapped the lavender and RetroLav and went with black and bright white on the same chip just to see how bad it could get but it's all largely irrelevant, I knew the chip was being scrapped well before it arrived because I ultimately came up with a chip that I am very excited to see in the next round :)

Last edited:
Wow, these are gorgeous.The quarter is too hot to handle - love it! (y) :thumbsup:

So, the some of the new ones are the same, but with the spots reversed?

Mark
The old ve new pics were more of a "oiled vs chalky" comparison. The only things I changed on v2 were the new $1000 (ick), the replacement $500 and went the opposite direction with the pie colors on the quarter.

I've planned on building the set in stages with each reorder having something subtly different on one of the chips. V2 was the quarter... I have a great one for V3 :D

I've planned on building the set in stages with each reorder having something subtly different on one of the chips. V2 was the quarter... I have a great one for V3 :D
Tiny add on ordered, altered $1s are officially in the queue. I've also designed a new chip with a new fun denomination but it will have to wait for the next run as it requires an altered inlay and I don't know when J5 will be able to fit it in (new $1000 on hold for the next run for the same reason).

please bring these to Chicago. I'd love to get a chance to lose...........errrrr......play with them.

OH MAN, this is one of my favorite sets, I'm soooo bummed I couldn't add these to the sample set stacks I have....

That 1000 is very off the wall, I kinda like it.. cant wait to see the new $1 .

Wasn't around for the mailman so I just picked up my new altered/commemorative/whatever ya wanna call them $1s at the post office. Couldn't be happier unless they'd arrived pre-oiled :)

IMG_1871.JPG

New $1's are oiled, dryed and ready to join their brothers. As 412 spots take up around 40% of real estate on the rolling edge and run virtually all the way to the inlay on CSQ w/ 1" inlays I switched from Peacock w/ Maroon spots to Maroon w/ Peacock spots for my next chip-change. As I hoped I don't see them being noticeable in stacks and racks unless one is specifically looking for them once the new ones have been played with for a bit or I decide to oil the old ones again.

Thanks again to David for accepting the very small order... I hate not having something incoming and J5 hasn't yet begun the necessary changes I require before placing my next add-on.

New rack up top... colors are confirmed the same, just newly oiled vs it's been awhile
FullSizeRender(4).jpg

Old on the left, new on the right
FullSizeRender(5).jpg
FullSizeRender(6).jpg

Now have 400 singles, 3 racks of old and one rack of new. Rack is a 25% mix
FullSizeRender(3).jpg

I've only labeled a few of each, gonna let it stew for a bit before committing to labeling them all.

Per the 5Ks The CLEs will be used in end game formats where I only need to get one rack or less of T1000 off the table. Super oversized solid will be used in bigger games.

IMG_2122.JPG

IMG_2123.JPG

IMG_2124.JPG

IMG_2125.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

IMG_2127.JPG

IMG_2128.JPG

IMG_2129.JPG

IMG_2130.JPG

Couple other T500 options I was considering but I believe the light blue is best. Besides, no orange on either of them (pink on the T25 is close enough for passable) and purple on purple is so overdone.
IMG_2131.JPG

I've only labeled a few of each, gonna let it stew for a bit before committing to labeling them all.

Per the 5Ks The CLEs will be used in end game formats where I only need to get one rack or less of T1000 off the table. Super oversized solid will be used in bigger games.

View attachment 99567
View attachment 99568
View attachment 99569
View attachment 99570
View attachment 99571
View attachment 99572
View attachment 99573
View attachment 99574
View attachment 99575

Couple other T500 options I was considering but I believe the light blue is best. Besides, no orange on either of them (pink on the T25 is close enough for passable) and purple on purple is so overdone.
View attachment 99576

Whoa, where did you get those awesome chips!? :eek:

I've been assured by J5 that my revisions will be ready for the next run of CSQ. The mold isn't yet on the schedule yet so help me out and get some orders in! :D

So excited for this next round... quantity will only be between 400-500 chips but the order will feature three brand new chips including my new $1000 and two as-of-yet undisclosed new denominations (2 racks of one and one rack of the other).

dibs......

excited that I get too play with this set either this month, or at the windy city meet up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom