Check out my poker room. What’s you’re favorite piece of decor? (2 Viewers)

ranger764

Flush
Reaction score
I finally got my chairs (2 days after my first game). I’m really happy with the way this came together. Really like the table that I purchased from @bsdunbar1 . Thx again Bill!
The chairs seem comfortable even though we haven’t had a chance to use them yet. My favorite piece in the room is probably between the Colorado sign and the humidor, but also really like the AC/DC pictures and the Broncos gear!
B9355CCE-9DE9-4D48-B94D-7C4A45E8449F.jpeg
664081B1-DDA9-48B2-8279-80F81A971723.jpeg
6CE246EB-0324-48D1-9C60-B88EA331E7CB.jpeg
B19C8E52-D568-40C0-A88E-56CB978D5C5F.jpeg

He acted like he didn't speak English at first, but when I told him he was my favorite player, he was really nice.
forsberg cropped.jpg

Great room, great memorabilia! I like that it is nice and clean and uncluttered looking. Do you use the LCD for poker info, or do you have sports on during your games?

Great room, great memorabilia! I like that it is nice and clean and uncluttered looking. Do you use the LCD for poker info, or do you have sports on during your games?
Sports. We had the UFC on last weekend. Thx, I do like the way it turned out

As a Red Wings fan I would like a picture of Claude Lemieux turtling please!
Just kidding great room. I always liked the old Broncos logo way more than the new!

As a Red Wings fan I would like a picture of Claude Lemieux turtling please!
Just kidding great room. I always liked the old Broncos logo way more than the new!
That was a great rivalry! “I can’t believe I shook this guy’s friggin hand after the game.”

Very nice room, especially that Colorado piece.

(My wife is from Colorado, and used to travel to away games with the team during the Elway era. She has stories, but she's definitely not an Elway fan...:cool )

Hello from Fort Collins! Love the setup. I always assume there aren’t many CO folks here so I was excited to see your vintage Denver map! I’ve got a few in-laws in Parker.

Hello from Fort Collins! Love the setup. I always assume there aren’t many CO folks here so I was excited to see your vintage Denver map! I’ve got a few in-laws in Parker.
Hey, that’s not my map. It’s ppp’s above

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom