Chateau De Noix (2 Viewers)

I'm not in the same league as Rebelly, MrTree or Courage. . .

Sooooooooo what's the etiquette on editing a thread's opening sentence when all the additions and remodeling start to make the OP full of shit. :whistle: :whistling:;)

This is one of my favorite threads to look through, always like when it's bumped.

IMG_4786.JPG

Started a little landscaping project to make a walkway into the Chateau.

My favorite cuisine, hands down. We have a great place locally for omakase, but Bert's pictures look stunning.

Hate to say it but I definitely didn't take full advantage of the food scene in Vegas. Too much time at the PLO tables. Lol.

My favorite cuisine, hands down. We have a great place locally for omakase, but Bert's pictures look stunning.

Hate to say it but I definitely didn't take full advantage of the food scene in Vegas. Too much time scouring every square inch of the city for more Riversides. Lol.

FTFY

Hate to say it but I definitely didn't take full advantage of the food scene in Vegas. Too much time at the PLO tables. Lol.

Japanese here in Michigan kinda sucks... Just your run of the mill strip mall joints with a couple of real tradition style... When I was living in Manhattan though, that was a different story... Lots of great Japanese there... And believe it or not, AMAZING Japanese in Sao Paulo... Unknown to many, Sao Paulo is the city in the world with the highest Japanese population outside of Japan...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom