Chateau de Noix: Tasting Room - Samples Order Thread (1 Viewer)

Asked David to make the T25 because I had some nagging doubts on how it would com out. These are David's pics and the chips are en route. Might have to rethink this chip. I have some ideas, but it's up in the air for me right now.
IMG_0449.JPG
IMG_0450.JPG

Awfully dark, and not a lot of spot contrast.... def the weak spot in the lineup. I'm guessing you were going for sort of a red wine look, but.....

Maybe consider using white (not bright) and black or maroon?

Lot's of ideas, yours being there as well. Thanks Dave.

T25ideas.png

Solutions eventually present themselves.

I put this together right after my last post, but never hit the submit button....

bivey1.png
bivey2.png

Looking at yours, I really like the arc yellow chips. Nice color addition to the rest of the set.

I have not finalized order although David has it in his hands. For now I have one left. See OP. It's yours unless I hear otherwise.

Yep, the red chip has no spot contrast. It doesn't fit the set's intentions. I am heavily leaning towards an arc yellow chip with blue spots. I will update when I figure it out.

Yep, the red chip has no spot contrast. It doesn't fit the set's intentions. I am heavily leaning towards an arc yellow chip with blue spots. I will update when I figure it out.

That was my favorite of the listed ideas too.

I had to make another change as expected. I will update OP, but here it is. I went with imperial blue instead of peacock, because there are already two peacock spots later in the progression.

cdn2_tour_set1g.jpg

Spoke with David who estimated a mid May CSQ mounting. There are still people who haven't paid for samples. Any other updates and I will post them here.

CSQ mold is set to go is at CPC this week. I'm told that my order is pretty far back in the queue, but at any rate it is getting closer. A few people have yet to pay.
If you no longer want your samples, please let me know so I can get them out to those who do.

@Lars , @brains613
Please send payment or I will release your samples into the wild.

Last edited:
CSQ mold is set to go is at CPC this week. I'm told that my order is pretty far back in the queue, but at any rate it is getting closer. A few people have yet to pay.
If you no longer want your samples, please let me know so I can get them out to those who do.

@Lars , @ACE'S FULL , @krafticus , @brains613
Please send payment or I will release you samples into the wild.

Never asked for a sample set. Mentioned early on that the set was killer. Feel free to send those out into the wild.

Sent

@Lars , @brains613

@Lars , @brains613

Great news that the CSQ mold is going in! I'm number 7 in the queue so you are probably ahead of my order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom