Hitching Post hot stamp tournament set sample thread (2 Viewers)

Well @Mr Tree , I was in Vegas during this entire ordering timeline. Completely missed this, if there's any extra sets that come available, I'd love one to display along the HP cash set. I'm 100% in for the WCB. If none are available, I understand.

Well @Mr Tree , I was in Vegas during this entire ordering timeline. Completely missed this, if there's any extra sets that come available, I'd love one to display along the HP cash set. I'm 100% in for the WCB. If none are available, I understand.
I'll order five more sets but I don't want to keep bothering David so these will be the last ones. I had another person ask me after the fact as well.

Ok David Spragg has told me he can give me until Friday to finalize my order. He needs a final order then to finalize the clay as the production of the actual chips isn't too far in the distant future. I will reopen ordering until then since I have gotten multiple requests this morning!

@Lars, got your PM and am including you now as well.

A little public service announcement for something that hasn't come up in a while. Never mention PCF by initials in PayPal. There is a Pakistani terrorist organization that goes by these same initials so your payment will be flagged. I had forgotten about it but it just happened to one of the sample set payments I received.

Because, yeah, $7 would be a major concern.

I also tend to avoid the word "Poker" when sending PayPal. Nothing against it (that I know of), but I'd bet ToS indicates no gambling etc. Why give them a reason?

Circle HP and Paymaster samples all packaged up and going out tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1470103657.217918.jpg

Let me know if you start to receive these guys. I have a receipt with all the domestic tracking numbers and none of them have updated in the two days since I dropped them at the post office.

Let me know if you start to receive these guys. I have a receipt with all the domestic tracking numbers and none of them have updated in the two days since I dropped them at the post office.

Hopefully someone at the post office didn't to try to combine them and make them into a payable set :eek:

Yeah, I noticed that on my number. Might want to give the post office a call, make sure they're not sitting in a corner somewhere. Did they have barcoded labels?

Yeah, I noticed that on my number. Might want to give the post office a call, make sure they're not sitting in a corner somewhere. Did they have barcoded labels?
I did and was told everything went out, but they must not have got scanned on leaving.

Were international shipped? After seeing pics of both these and the Paymasters, I'm really looking forward to getting both samples.

Last edited:
I don't see Paid next to my name. I thought I paid! PM me your PP email.

Mine must have got here Friday or Saturday, but despite staying the the mailbox until tonight, they look perfect. The kill button is great too!

Got it too,
the set is very classy.

Thanks Tom for this rare opportunity to own some great stuff of the Hitching Post !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom