Hitching Post hot stamp tournament set sample thread (1 Viewer)

What a nice surprise today, when I came back from work. Got my samples and I love them.
Great work Tom. Thumbs up :). And thanks.

Got my samples, they are even awesomer in person. Tom, can you do me a favor and take a break from making any new custom sets for the next couple years? You're making the rest of us look bad.
Don't worry, everyone will be jealous when you get your crabs in a few months. Wait...what?

Is there any way I can get in on a sample set still?
Yeah I could send another sample set out.

If anyone else is interested though I can't do many of these as I am low on extras on some of the denominations (mainly the 10K).

Got my samples. Very very nice.

The 10,000 is extremely warped. Is this from the stamping?

Not complaining btw just curious.

The chip itself? That must have happened in transport.

Yeah just the one chip. My first thought was it got too hot during transport but it was only the one chip so just wanted to see if you'd had any also.

Yeah just the one chip. My first thought was it got too hot during transport but it was only the one chip so just wanted to see if you'd had any also.
I guess it's lucky it wasn't all of them. I remember David Spragg making the comment that the different color chips run at different temperatures. Maybe the blue died chips have the lowest melt point.

I noticed the same thing, but not extreme. In a stack, the stamped chips didn't sit flush. On their own, I can't tell which chip is the culprit.

Huh. Mine sat in the hot mailbox for a full day, but they ended up being dead flat.

Got mine, they're all great but really like the hot stamped chips! Nice work!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom