GB Completed HCL Tribute Cash Set - Small Group Buy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these textured no molds compare to the BRpro textured chips? I haven’t handled any Tina chips. I’m interested in the hustler chips

Can I tag along in the order but arrange a separate shipment/payment via Tina to Singapore directly?
(All I need to know is when you placed your order & I will reach out to Tina myself)

My OG group watched the HCL a lot and this set will be an interesting additional to my collection

$5 x 100
$25 x 100
$100 x 200
$500 x 100
$1k x 200
$5k x 100

Would it be possible to change the colors around? Love the design.

Would it be possible to change the colors around? Love the design.
This one is as-is! You would have to get a new AI File to mess with colors and frankly I don't want to deal with different stuff like that.

Announcement: I am broke after wedding until my (hopefully) generous family throws cash at me. Orders will be closed to editing/additions on 5/7. I will reach out to you for payment and we'll give everyone 2-3 business days to pay up.

Thank you for your patience

$10 x 150
$20 x 150
$100 x300
$500 x 50
$1000 x 25
$5000 x 25

*I'd prefer everything to be 39mm and just have the 1k and 5k in 43mm If possible

Last edited:
Please review the below spreadsheet and report errors to me asap.
1683504689933.png

Thank you for the edits! I will of course send you an invoice as well so we may triple check all before order.

Finalizing Shipping and cost per chip with supplier. Updating thread.

Last edited:
OK Folks. We're saddles up. Placing order ASAP.

Bad news: Taxes!! Forgive me, I forgot about these. Total is $255.57. I will use a chip-weighted average to determine what everyones cost will be. I very much doubt it's anything crazy for us. We have 10,000 total chips ordered. So, will take your #chips ordered / 10,000 then multiply by $255 $368 to determine what is owed.

We will settle this up when reshipping time comes!
*edit: Transaction fee too
proof:
1683808595181.png

Last edited:
Order submitted Today! We're in business boys. Thank you all for your responsiveness and taking part in this with me.

Now the hard part.... waiting... I promise that I am more impatient than most and will be following up with supplier after a month, then every week thereafter. Updates to come.

*per our contract he needs these shipped by end of month.

More proofs. They're working on mass production now or will be soon.

Attachments

• Huslerproof2.jpg
    Huslerproof2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 159
More proofs. They're working on mass production now or will be soon.
I’m glad they did the sides the same color. The first proof you sent looked like some of the sides were pink maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom