Lucky Buddha Club on the E&C mold - Samples CLOSED (1 Viewer)

If this is still available, in for 1!

You're in.

I'll leave these open for more sample orders for another week or two (probably). David said it wouldn't be a problem for me to add on another 5-10 of each chip over the next couple weeks, so I'll let a few more orders come in.

If samples are open - sign me up for one. I'll pay once confirmed (y) :thumbsup:

All sample set orders need to be placed by Friday 3/24 by midnight Pacific Time.

Last edited:
OK, samples are now closed. Everyone in before this message is good to go.

I'm shocked how many samples there are going out for these! Thanks for all the interest. At least I'll know that if I ever need a spare, I shouldn't have trouble finding one :) haha

Good luck on the tables! I'll follow up for payments and addresses later.

OK, samples are now closed. Everyone in before this message is good to go.

I'm shocked how many samples there are going out for these! Thanks for all the interest. At least I'll know that if I ever need a spare, I shouldn't have trouble finding one :) haha

Good luck on the tables! I'll follow up for payments and addresses later.
I also have an E&C set on order, have you received any info on when this mold might go in...

I also have an E&C set on order, have you received any info on when this mold might go in...

Not yet. But I do know that they're laminating and cutting my inlays right now, so they'll probably be mounting the mold within the next few weeks I'd imagine.

I'm shocked how many samples there are going out for these!

I think it's partly that you've made a great-looking set with a solid concept behind it...

But it's also partly because this is the first E&C mold sample set I've seen offered up since the mold came into production again. I know that was a huge part of it, for me... I have no E&C's in my sample set set.

Just got hold of this thread. Congrats these are fantastic, love the mold, the colors, and the inlays (y) :thumbsup:

I have one more sample set available now, as bivey has released his claim

Next in line, if anyone else backs out....please!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom