Lucky Buddha Club on the E&C mold - Samples CLOSED (1 Viewer)

those look awesome. The only thing Im not a fan of is the $20 denomination on a green chip. I know in my group this would be chaos. I really hope that All In Chip gets made in some form as I love the combo.

those look awesome. The only thing Im not a fan of is the $20 denomination on a green chip. I know in my group this would be chaos. I really hope that All In Chip gets made in some form as I love the combo.

Ya, it tilts me too. It may end up becoming a $25 in the final order. Still deciding on that one...

Reactions: 72o
In for sample set if still open, thanks.

I'd also like a sample set, please, If I'm not too late!

Order will be placed tomorrow. I'll leave room for a couple more sample sets. Still haven't decided whether or not the green chip will be a $20 or a $25 though. I guess that will have to be a surprise :)

Please make payment if you have not already done so. You can PM me for details.

OK, my order is in. I changed the green chip to be a $25 and ended up adding in a purple $20 because I just couldn't make up my mind about whether or not I wanted a $20 or a $25, and a green $20 was tilting me, so I figured why not get both? Plus, MOAR CHIPS!!! :D I also changed the base red on the $5 to retro red instead of mandarin red after receiving my samples in the mail. The mandarin red just looked too orange in person, and the retro red actually looks much closer to the original mockup pics. Plus, it meshes better with the light blue and white edge spots.

If you want the purple $20 chip in addition to the original sample set, please add an additional $4 for a total of $25.50. Otherwise, you will receive the 5 chips mentioned in the OP (25c, $1, $5, green $25, $100).

Here are the chips I ordered.

CPC Forum.png

Was payment info sent? I may have missed it.

No, not yet. Most people are just PMing me. I'll send out a group PM to those who haven't paid soon. I just didn't want to post my email on a public forum as it's bound to get spammed if I do.

Beautiful chips! Great theme/mold marriage too. I think I missed the order window but if you end up with extras I would love a set of 6.
Thanks!

I have updated the OP to reflect payments received to date. If you have made a payment but do not see it reflected in the OP, please let me know.

Thanks

Thank you for all the kind words. I wasn't anticipating this much interest in them. I'm getting more requests for samples than I thought I would. I'll leave these open for more sample requests until David gives me a hard cutoff date for the order. I should be able to add on more samples in the meantime.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom