Chateau de Noix: Tasting Room - Samples Order Thread (1 Viewer)

How do you all know where you are at in the queue? I was told I am 2-3 weeks out, but no set #x to be produced.

How do you all know where you are at in the queue? I was told I am 2-3 weeks out, but no set #x to be produced.

I just asked David what number I was for a time frame estimate and he had said there were 6 orders ahead of mine. Being number 7 my order is likely going to be done mid to late June/early July I believe is what the time frame came out to.

I just asked David what number I was for a time frame estimate and he had said there were 6 orders ahead of mine. Being number 7 my order is likely going to be done mid to late June/early July I believe is what the time frame came out to.

Oh no! I might be September!

It gets worse. I'm NOT #14. There are 14 orders ahead of mine. Booooo! But, David did spot a minor glitch in the order and contacted me. CPC stands on a great foundation with David. He runs his business well and is fair with his customers. Not that I want to be #15, but at least I know what I am getting.

It gets worse. I'm NOT #14. There are 14 orders ahead of mine. Booooo! But, David did spot a minor glitch in the order and contacted me. CPC stands on a great foundation with David. He runs his business well and is fair with his customers. Not that I want to be #15, but at least I know what I am getting.

You keep making me feel even better about being number 7 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::cool:. In all seriousness your set is going to be incredible so they'll be worth the wait!

All samples are packed up and ready to go to post office in the morning. There's even 1 left over for a CPC giveaway for August.
I hope everyone enjoys them. They were a blast to work on, now I can't wait to get them on the felt.

Hope people are getting their samples safely. Please let me know of any problems.

got my samples safely, beautiful chips. of course i totally forgot i ordered them, and my wife wanted to know what the "funny smelling" package was. i get joke package from my buddies sometimes, so i was very afraid to open them. did you spray perfume on the envelopes before you shipped them??

i'd be curious to know how well the 5000 and 25000 play together when the opportunity arises. they look more similar side-by-side in person than i would have guessed.

Last edited:
they look more similar side-by-side in person than i would have guessed.

Yeah, in low light the oranges and pinks can look pretty similar. They both look great, though, and judging by his old poker room pics I'm guessing the lighting won't be a problem.

got my samples safely, beautiful chips. of course i totally forgot i ordered them, and my wife wanted to know what the "funny smelling" package was. i get joke package from my buddies sometimes, so i was very afraid to open them. did you spray perfume on the envelopes before you shipped them??

i'd be curious to know how well the 5000 and 25000 play together when the opportunity arises. they look more similar side-by-side in person than i would have guessed.
Hmmmm. Not sure how the odor got there.

Holy FRAK! Got my samples. Those look even more awesome in person. Really a killer set. Love 'em.

Received my samples and these are fantastic. Another set well-played, sir. The Chateau strikes again...

Mine arrived in the mail today! OMFG!! These turned out spectacular. Thanks for offering these samples up.

Just got my samples yesterday. So awesome. I've been trying to pick a favorite chip but I can't.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom