Chateau De Noix (2 Viewers)

Did you order the sweet or unsweetened sake? Just curious.

LOL!!!!! Funny you ask Dan... We did go for the "unsweetened" sakes but a lady seating by us offered us a couple of glasses of her sake and it was sweet as f*ck...

(jinx!)

The better question was the first or second one we had or the appetif OR the stuff we bummed off of the lady next to us! :LOL: :laugh:

LOL!!!!! Funny you ask Dan... We did go for the "unsweetened" sakes but a lady seating by us offered us a couple of glasses of her sake and it was sweet as f*ck...

(jinx!)

I was just joking. So there's really sweet and unsweet sake?

BTW, the unsweetened Macallan was surprisingly difficult to drink (quickly) from the bottle.

I was just joking. So there's really sweet and unsweet sake?

BTW, the unsweetened Macallan was surprisingly difficult to drink (quickly) from the bottle.
Yes! All sake has some level of sweetness but it can vary considerably.

Gear does amazing work! Need to get healthy so we can plaaaaaay.

79DA49B1-23B2-4621-B998-6EBBA6CD477F.jpeg

Inbound!

477496C5-D8DA-4803-A966-D0D4E0E0927F.png

In. In. In. Sort of like that Biggie Smalls thing, I’m saying it three times hoping a CDN meetup happens!

Above post includes my new custom set, Dr. Nutz SEX WAX. It is a Hawaii themed set in honor of my beautiful wife who calls Hawaii her happy place.

I included an alternate 20 because the inlay transition on the primary was known to have an issue with “gray” in the middle because blue and orange are literally on opposite ends of the color wheel.

Absolutely LOVE the entire set. There's not a weak link in the thing from the progression to the colors to the inlays. I think the primary $20 inlay turned out great!

That third green spot on the pineapple looks a bit lost in the pic, but digital never beats real life. Are you happy with the $100 in person?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom