Canadian GB only! PCF merchandise re-shipped from Vancouver? Closes Dec 18, 2020. (1 Viewer)

Sad I completely missed on this. Just seeing this thread now for the first time.

Missed the tag Berny. Somehow, I missed it.

I'd be happy to partake in future buys also.

There's a few extra mouse pads in there, if you're interested in one or two, Nav! I try to get extra because I know there's going to be a straggler.... ;)

Wish I had known this was happening, nice of you to run this @allforcharity. Picked up a dealer button a few weeks ago and they are really nice

Still waiting for the package. I think I have 4 extra mouse pads in there. If anybody wants some who didn't get one before, or if someone wants to increase their order, just let me know.

Still waiting for the package. I think I have 4 extra mouse pads in there. If anybody wants some who didn't get one before, or if someone wants to increase their order, just let me know.

How many mouse pads do you have in there for me? I’m still good for up to 4, minimum 2 needed.

Hi, everyone! I just want to let you know that I just received the package today. Thanks, @Tommy ! No duties, no taxes. I'll be picking up some appropriate-sized mailers or boxes today for any that need to go out-of-province, so stay tuned. I will give everyone the option of either paying through PayPal with US or Canadian funds, or by e-transfer. Please wait until I contact you - don't start a thread conversation with me in advance.

Anybody in Canada who wants a mouse pad (I have up to 4 extra) that hasn't already expressed interest, please post a little note here.

Harrrumph. Of the two post offices closest to me, one unexpectedly closed temporarily, and the other completely ran out of the size of padded mailer I need to ship out the mouse pads. Will be trying again either tomorrow or Tuesday to get the supplies I need.

Will start arranging payment and mail/local pickup of these in the next few days, please bear with me.

Attachments

• P1110624.JPG
    P1110624.JPG
    171.5 KB · Views: 63
Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way. It’s all downhill one-way towards the kids. My financial return models I ran before deciding to have them are all useless. I’ve seen no real financial return to speak of yet, plus I gave up playing dolls 2 or 3 years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom