Canadian GB only! PCF merchandise re-shipped from Vancouver? Closes Dec 18, 2020. (1 Viewer)

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, fellow Canucks!

Merchandise from the PCF store can be a little cost-prohibitive to ship individually when going to international destinations, like the Great White North. If anybody is interested in purchasing the odd item and are willing to save some money at the expense of a little delay in time, then let me know what you want to get and we'll see about saving some money by shipping them all to me and then reshipping by Canada Post (or local pickup in North Burnaby or some other reasonably convenient location).

Items and prices are in the PCF Store accessible by the primary tab line just beneath the logo on the home page. Extraneous costs will depend on how many boxes we need to fill the stuff, plus duties/taxes if we're assessed, plus Canada Post rates for reshipping anything. I will assume you agree to cover all these costs if you reply that you are interested in ordering things.

Mouse Pad, $5 each (likely practical maximum of 20 in a MFRB)
Dealer Button, $16.75 each (likely practical maximum of 20-30 per MFRB by sandwiching between mouse pads as protection)
(I think cut cards are officially sold out now, and won't be re-ordered in time for this GB to happen)

Let's give a week to gauge interest. Won't be getting this in time for a stocking stuffer, I'm afraid, so predict sometime into the New Year for receiving if it goes through.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new here. Not sure what to buy. But, for future groups buys, when I develop more relationships within the community, I would love to join. Also, MRC is 7 minutes from my house.

Good to know, thanks for the insight. I looked at their stuff and noticed it slightly overpriced even with my untrained eye.
I used to by my cards and other accessories from MRC, but there are better sources I have found here. @T_Chan usually has cards to sell and other supplies too, and he is in coquitlam.

Okay, this one's closed.

There are 7 people getting mouse pads alone or a combo of pad+button
There are 2 people only getting buttons

Splitting the initial shipping between us brings it down to about $6.50 for anybody getting a pad and $2.50 for anybody getting only a button. Not bad. Secondary shipping will be done on an individual basis.

Thank you for organizing this Berny! I was disappointed when I missed out on the mouse pads due to shipping being too much, plus it also makes the dealer button much more affordable.

Consider me in by default for any future PCF product group buys.

Yup, just finalizing the order details with @Tommy . I'll likely get a couple extra mouse pads just in case 1 or 2 other people chime in later. Once things arrive in Vancouver I'll deal with everybody individually for pick-up or reshipping or whatever. Don't worry about the money until then, my PayPal can handle for now. Sit tight, with the current business I'm not expecting anything until the New Year.

Sad I completely missed on this. Just seeing this thread now for the first time.

Missed the tag Berny. Somehow, I missed it.

I'd be happy to partake in future buys also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom