GB Completed Tina GB Turbo (Only 24h to Order) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of you should have shipping quotes in your inbox. If you don't, it's because you ordered a bit more stuff and I'll need to receive+pack it first to get dimensions+weight.

Delivery (to me) will be today, supposedly.

Received. Very pleased.

I'll try to have most orders packed up tomorrow and picked up by USPS on Friday.

Pics coming too, of course. Was tempted to post a quick messy pic for now, but I want to do them the best justice I can tomorrow.

A few for now. I've never done any actual photography in my life. This is not easy and I'm positive these could be better. Props to everyone who does it right.

IMG_20221209_113613.jpg
IMG_20221209_120142.jpg

If you paid for shipping, your order has shipped. There's just one unpaid shipping invoice still. Thanks everyone for being a part of this!

If there is an extra Snoopy dealer button around, I'd be up for it.

There should be. I want to start with a few complete sample sets. After that, I'll see where inventory stands and let some singles go.

They came out beautiful! Nice and sharp.
Regarding shadows, I'm not sure what Tina is doing with the artwork to make it run on her printers, but gradations and subtle shadows can come out strange. Sometimes a light fading shadow comes out totally black, and sometimes a dark shadow turns very light.

Many of you should have shipping quotes in your inbox. If you don't, it's because you ordered a bit more stuff and I'll need to receive+pack it first to get dimensions+weight.

Delivery (to me) will be today, supposedly.
Got a private order from her, how were you updated on delivery? So excited for it but got final pics on 11/30/22 and havent heard since. Alibaba website says
"Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet. 2022-12-02 02:17:00"
As the only update. Did yours update on the site?

She told me mine would ship Monday, Nov 28 but then she "forgot" and it actually shipped the following Monday. Mine was DHL but the tracking did kick in eventually on both Alibaba and DHL. It came 2 days after they picked it up in China.

She told me mine would ship Monday, Nov 28 but then she "forgot" and it actually shipped the following Monday. Mine was DHL but the tracking did kick in eventually on both Alibaba and DHL. It came 2 days after they picked it up in China.
Wow, okay that would be convenient. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom