Collecting (ordering closed) Fournier 2826 Bridge Jumbo Setup with Case (1 Viewer)

Do you want your Fournier 2826s in a set up (2 decks) with plastic case?

• No, I want individual standalone decks of Red and/or Blue.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOAH!!! Got some good news for now. The wholesalers will be sending whatever they have in stock for Bridge Jumbo with the Poker Size order, we didn't get a massive discount because of not meeting MOQ but it's still good for those who wanted some 2826 goodness. Here is what is available:
1) Bundles of 8 x 2826 Setups with Plastic Case for $19/Setup. $170 Shipped (US) from my house. 4 Bundles Available (32 Setups).
View attachment 1123526

I'll be doing a spin draw to pick the 4 people who confirmed they wanted 5 or more in their order (chronological order).
FROR:
If you do not want to participate or are no longer interested, please let me know ASAP. I have to collect the money because it is a reshipment payment (paid to order).

2) Without case 2826 Bridge Jumbo setups (Red/Blue) individually packed. Bundles of 2 Setups (4 decks-> 2 red, 2 blue)
$45 Shipped (CONUS). 5 Bundles available.
View attachment 1123530

I'll be doing a spin draw to pick the 5 people who confirmed they want 2 setups (chronological order).
FROR:
  1. @JRald07
  2. @JMC9389
  3. @mburnznj
  4. @Welshman
  5. @Drok5
  6. @PGA PRO
  7. @TheBigTater
  8. @MeridianFC
  9. @PogBoom
  10. @Azanulbizar
If you do not want to participate or are no longer interested, please let me know ASAP and I can ask the next person. I have to collect the money because it is a reshipment payment (paid to order).

Yay to at least have some options come through!
Thanks
Enjoy :)
- V

Please confirm or decline your entry for the lottery draw for your respective Options.
@JRald07 @mburnznj @Drok5 @PGA PRO @TheBigTater @MeridianFC @PogBoom @utgtrash @Nanook @Rhodeman77

Congrats to the following members for winning their entries to buy Option 2: Without case 2826 Bridge Jumbo setups (Red/Blue) individually packed. Bundles of 2 Setups (4 decks-> 2 red, 2 blue)
$45 Shipped (CONUS). 5 Bundles available.
redblue.JPG

1. @Welshman
  2. @MeridianFC
  3. @JRald07
  4. @mburnznj
  5. @Azanulbizar
Some of you have multiple orders so I will be sending out PMs after I get all organized. I realized I didn't take screenshots for wheel of names for draw 1 but I remembered for Draw #2.
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG

They came a couple of days ago, meant to post that here. Still have yet to mess with them. Got to see what all this Fournier hoopla is about.

Thanks again @VMR911

Haven't looked at this thread in a couple months. Will this GB still happen once Fournier restocks on their bridge size?

To everyone else who wants bridge sizes:
I'm currently harrasing them for my 2826 bridge setups and decks. Even if we have to prepay, get a big inventory request in and make this happen!
I'd be in for a couple! Missed the cut on the first round.

I'm reconfirming my previous confirmation of my original order...this is getting deep, like diagramming a complex sentence.

If we could get these with cases I'd definitely be in for more. I'm really digging these and finally see what the hoopla is. They hit many of the sweet spots of Kems and Modiano which are my two preferred.

To everyone else who wants bridge sizes:
I'm currently harrasing them for my 2826 bridge setups and decks. Even if we have to prepay, get a big inventory request in and make this happen!
I'd still be in for some of both poker bridge sizes if another buy happens. Please tag me if you do!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom