Collecting (ordering closed) Fournier 2826 Bridge Jumbo Setup with Case (1 Viewer)

Do you want your Fournier 2826s in a set up (2 decks) with plastic case?

• No, I want individual standalone decks of Red and/or Blue.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright everyone, the order list has been compiled, CLICK HERE and “CTRL + F” to find your PCF username and then CONFIRM. There are sections for the 3 orders of this massive bulk buy of Fournier 2826 Bridge Jumbo Setup with Case, Fournier EPT Poker Jumbo Decks, Fournier 2818 Poker Jumbo Decks, some of you have multiple orders in multiple sections, please confirm for ALL sections.

HOW DO YOU CONFIRM? Tag me with the following template in the respective threads.

Username:
2826 Total:
2818 Total:
EPT Total:
CONFIRMED

IMPORTANT:
  • Remember to tag me in the post!
  • Some of you have already confirmed in multiple ways and I have noted it for you but following this format and doing it again will most definitely not hurt.
  • For the 2818 and EPT orders, all even numbers are combinations of equal amounts of RED & BLUE DECKS
  • As more people confirm, the price per item goes higher, because even regardless of the discounts, shipping is not inexpensive. I will do my best to balance the quantity of bulk order vs. cost basis per item (which includes shipping) and do my best to keep it around the estimated price point of $~17 for the 2826 setup, and ~$9 for each poker jumbo deck. If the price deviates too far from the estimated start then the order list will be unnaturally cut short and will be fulfilled depending on chronological, first come first serve basis. This is another reason why confirming your order helps you in securing your request.
  • Once the final number of items has been finalized, the cost will be as well. It seems odd to not have the price already but that is just the nature of this group buy since it is an international order from Lithuania and ever growing. This is especially relevant for 2826 orders because the wholesaler has to be prepaid for the large amount of order prior to them ordering it from Fournier. Once we have the final confirmed number of items to be ordered then we will finalize the price per each respective item(s) and user.

I thought I loved Fournier cards, and yes, this is a big undertaking but I’m happy we’re all in it together. Like I always,
Enjoy :)
- V

Interested in 4 setups
2826 with plastic case

Username: dizeee23
2826 Total: 4 setups (just added this. confirming in advance)
2818 Total: 6
EPT Total: 6
CONFIRMED

I also sent this confirmation on the other thread.
@VMR911

Last edited:
@VMR911

ADDON - I Originally said 8 but I would like to up it to 10.
You can update and confirm the xls and it will be on me to get back to you if I see anything incorrect.
Thanks

Username: ChipTalker
2826 Total: 10 Bridge Jumbo setups
CONFIRMED

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom