Collecting (ordering closed) Fournier 2826 Bridge Jumbo Setup with Case (1 Viewer)

Do you want your Fournier 2826s in a set up (2 decks) with plastic case?

• No, I want individual standalone decks of Red and/or Blue.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@VMR911

Backing my numbers down to 1 setup of each, unless you need me to order more.

Username: brewdawg
2826 Total: 1 setup
2818 Total: 1 setup
EPT Total: 1 setup
CONFIRMED

@VMR911

Username: JMC9389
2826 Total: 2 set ups
2818 Total: 0
EPT Total: 2 set ups
CONFIRMED

Username: HO HO HO
2826 Total:5 blue 5 red (total 10)
2818 Total:0
EPT Total:0
CONFIRMED

Ughhhhh, all this work and I just received some shitty news....

APRIL 17, 2023 UPDATE: BAD NEWS BEARS FOR BRIDGE JUMBO & GREAT NEWS FOR POKER SIZED FANS

THIS GROUP BUY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY POST-PONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO FOURNIER STOCK SHORTAGE
(Manufacture Stock being low). We will resume in the next manufacturing cycle, Fournier are not pumping them out but maybe these requests from wholesalers will show them there is enough interest. Here is the official statement I received from the Wholesaler,
"We contacted the Fournier manufacturer about 10016252 FOURNIER Nº 2826 (2 JUMBO INDEX) - BRIDGE TWIN PLASTIC CASE and got the answer that it is impossible to order 200+ pieces of this deck because they do not have it in stock."
Next steps:
1) They have enough stock and availability for all Poker Jumbo Options so that part of the GB is still going to happen.
2) I will order all available inventory that they have (not much) for 2826 decks (red/blue) and 2826 setups with hard case and then do a raffle style pick for people with 5+ confirmed orders, and then split amongst the incoming inventory with the few winners. It's just to keep it fair and there won't be many to begin with. Prices per deck / setup are likely to be higher since we are not ordering the bulk we were expecting to before.
3) I'm switching the 2826 thread to collecting because we don't need more interest or orders, and once it is time to resume this GB, I'll go through the order list and confirm you still want your quantity.
4) POKER SIZE JUMBO GB will be accepting orders until April 30, 2023 (11:59pm EST). ORDER HERE

Thanks
- V

In for 2 setups
@VMR911

Mandos
2826 Total: 2 setups (these 2 didn't make it into the spreadsheet).
2818 Total: 2
EPT Total: 2
CONFIRMED

Oops just finished the thread with the stock issues. I can wait for bridge size until new stock becomes available.

WOAH!!! Got some good news for now. The wholesalers will be sending whatever they have in stock for Bridge Jumbo with the Poker Size order, we didn't get a massive discount because of not meeting MOQ but it's still good for those who wanted some 2826 goodness. Here is what is available:
1) Bundles of 8 x 2826 Setups with Plastic Case for $19/Setup. $170 Shipped (US) from my house. 4 Bundles Available (32 Setups).
Fournier 2826 bridge twin plastic.jpeg

I'll be doing a spin draw to pick the 4 people who confirmed they wanted 5 or more in their order (chronological order).
FROR:
If you do not want to participate or are no longer interested, please let me know ASAP. I have to collect the money because it is a reshipment payment (paid to order).

2) Without case 2826 Bridge Jumbo setups (Red/Blue) individually packed. Bundles of 2 Setups (4 decks-> 2 red, 2 blue)
$45 Shipped (CONUS). 5 Bundles available.
redblue.JPG

I'll be doing a spin draw to pick the 5 people who confirmed they want 2 setups (chronological order).
FROR:
  1. @JRald07
  2. @JMC9389
  3. @mburnznj
  4. @Welshman
  5. @Drok5
  6. @PGA PRO
  7. @TheBigTater
  8. @MeridianFC
  9. @PogBoom
  10. @Azanulbizar
If you do not want to participate or are no longer interested, please let me know ASAP and I can ask the next person. I have to collect the money because it is a reshipment payment (paid to order).

Yay to at least have some options come through!
Thanks
Enjoy :)
- V

Last edited:
WOAH!!! Got some good news for now. The wholesalers will be sending whatever they have in stock for Bridge Jumbo with the Poker Size order, we didn't get a massive discount because of not meeting MOQ but it's still good for those who wanted some 2826 goodness. Here is what is available:
1) Bundles of 8 x 2826 Setups with Plastic Case for $19/Setup. $170 Shipped (US) from my house. 4 Bundles Available (32 Setups).
View attachment 1123526

I'll be doing a spin draw to pick the 4 people who confirmed they wanted 5 or more in their order (chronological order).
FROR:
If you do not want to participate or are no longer interested, please let me know ASAP. I have to collect the money because it is a reshipment payment (paid to order).

2) Without case 2826 Bridge Jumbo setups (Red/Blue) individually packed. Bundles of 2 Setups (4 decks-> 2 red, 2 blue)
$45 Shipped (CONUS). 5 Bundles available.
View attachment 1123530

I'll be doing a spin draw to pick the 5 people who confirmed they want 2 setups (chronological order).
FROR:
  1. @JRald07
  2. @JMC9389
  3. @mburnznj
  4. @Welshman
  5. @BGinGA
  6. @Drok5
  7. @HO HO HO
  8. @PGA PRO
  9. @TheBigTater
  10. @MeridianFC
  11. @PogBoom
  12. @Azanulbizar
If you do not want to participate or are no longer interested, please let me know ASAP and I can ask the next person. I have to collect the money because it is a reshipment payment (paid to order).

Yay to at least have some options come through!
Thanks
Enjoy :)
- V
I am in for 1 or 2 bundles … thx

Still in at $17/setup with plastic case.

Out at $22.50/setup with no case.

It’s been a long day and I can’t figure out what’s going on. But if the draw is for extra cards then you can take me off the list for both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom