Broken Bell formally Blue Chip CPCs (1 Viewer)

Found this behemoth color laser printer just sitting in the corner unplugged at work. I rolled it over to my desk and put it to good use. :D

20151126_180825.jpg

20151126_191416.jpg

This is why we have sick days!

No sicks days for my dept. (n) :thumbsdown: If my weekends were like most (sat/sun off), I'd be taking off Friday for sure to make a 3 day weekend.
I'll get some unboxing pron up Thursday night. ;)

No sicks days for my dept. (n) :thumbsdown: If my weekends were like most (sat/sun off), I'd be taking off Friday for sure to make a 3 day weekend.
I'll get some unboxing pron up Thursday night. ;)

DISLIKE!

So you have to go into work sick? 1 sick person can infect an entire organization, that's not good business. Luckily for me I have unlimited sick days, although I haven't used one in nearly 2 years. Also I work from home so when I have new boxes my productivity is not so good.

So if you get pneumonia you get fired?

I'll have to use vacation days and personal holidays to get paid at 100% OR if I'm out 14 or more days, apply for short term leave/disability through RRB. (Railroad Retirement Board) That pay is 80% but its exempt from some taxes/deductions so its just about 100%.

Delivery rescheduled for Friday due to late pickup. :eek: What's another day at this point. :cool:

Does CPC allow for pickups in ME? Just curious, I know it is a little far for you but...

Does CPC allow for pickups in ME? Just curious, I know it is a little far for you but...

I think I read that someone picked their chips up before.

Over under on the number of times Tommy hits the refresh button the the page with the tracking info before he has the chips in hand?

Over under on the number of times Tommy hits the refresh button the the page with the tracking info before he has the chips in hand?

Just signed up for UPS alerts. :)

They are already in transit now so Friday will be day.
Let me rephrase:
How is YOUR productivity level this week? I know I would be even more useless than normal in the home stretch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom