Machinelf checking in (3 Viewers)

machinelf

Sitting Out
Reaction score
What's up? I just logged in recently for the first time in a while, and have been poking around a little. Noticed a design of mine that another designer reworked for some reason, so I figured I'd actually make my presence known, lol.

Fwiw, I was around in the CT days and did most of my work at that time, but I still have every file I've ever worked on. Even those projects that died on the vine. So if anyone needs me to update artwork, let me know, and I'd be glad to help. :tup:

Thanks for the welcome!

The reworked set was The Capital Room. What's the best way to host pics nowadays? Last time I messed around with that was the Photobucket days. :LOL: :laugh:

Imgur, maybe?
Woah! Fantastic set.

Imgur is used, but you can also drop them here with ctrl+P, or the toolbar above the chatbox. Probably not the highest quality but easier.

What's up? I just logged in recently for the first time in a while, and have been poking around a little. Noticed a design of mine that another designer reworked for some reason, so I figured I'd actually make my presence known, lol.

Fwiw, I was around in the CT days and did most of my work at that time, but I still have every file I've ever worked on. Even those projects that died on the vine. So if anyone needs me to update artwork, let me know, and I'd be glad to help. :tup:
Welcome back!

Ok, I'll try attaching a few pics of my old stuff.

Attachments

• Hacienda_Inlays_v2.png
    Hacienda_Inlays_v2.png
    311.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Capital_Hotstamp_Tourney_Mockup.png
    Capital_Hotstamp_Tourney_Mockup.png
    316.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Capital_Room_Inlays_Mockups.png
    Capital_Room_Inlays_Mockups.png
    317.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Bakes-composite.jpg
    Bakes-composite.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 108
  • Old-Orchard-composite.jpg
    Old-Orchard-composite.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 101
  • signal-composite.jpg
    signal-composite.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4030.JPG
    IMG_4030.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 104
Great to see some of the old usernames again!

But was that a joke about JoshuaDalton, or did something happen?

Beautiful sets. I have read alot about your Capital Room chips and I love your Old Orchard set. Fellow CT'er here as well but don't remember names that well so welcome back to the chip world. I returned 6 months ago after a 10+year hiatus.

Great to see you back. This is so weird for the past few days I've been trying to dig up pictures but couldn't remember the name of. Today when looking for something else completely I found a post (from 2015!) that referenced them and you! Then I saw you were dipping your foot back in. Do you remember "The Grove" ASM set? I have the owner as "Blackclay" though it doesn't appear he/she is active on PCF (they were back on CT with many of us oldsters). IIRC they were fruit crate style labels (with apples, grapes, plums or somesuch on each different denom). Was one of my all time favorite sets.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-chip-database-2014-4th-quarter.4576/#post-28855

Great to see you back. This is so weird for the past few days I've been trying to dig up pictures but couldn't remember the name of. Today when looking for something else completely I found a post (from 2015!) that referenced them and you! Then I saw you were dipping your foot back in. Do you remember "The Grove" ASM set? I have the owner as "Blackclay" though it doesn't appear he/she is active on PCF (they were back on CT with many of us oldsters). IIRC they were fruit crate style labels (with apples, grapes, plums or somesuch on each different denom). Was one of my all time favorite sets.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-chip-database-2014-4th-quarter.4576/#post-28855
Hey MeridianFC! That set sounds vaguely familar, but I can verify that I did NOT create the artwork for it. I even did a deep search on my files here in case it was just my memory failing . :LOL: :laugh:

Sorry! Wish I could have found some old shit for you, but alas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom