Been WAY too long... (1 Viewer)

rimmerryan

Flush
Reaction score
Just like the title says... it's been WAY too long since I have been on here.
A lot has taken place and changed over the last 3 years [since summer of 2020, personal, too much to go into - DM me if you'd like!]
As close to an OG as possible from CT days, I just couldn't completely stay away.

Had some time this week and was able to finally get logged back in here and poke around a bit.
Hoping to sell and buy some new things and get back into the habit of checking here more frequently.

Hope you all are well... I've missed hearing from a LOT of you.
RR :)

4279919.jpg

Just like the title says... it's been WAY too long since I have been on here.
A lot has taken place and changed over the last 3 years [since summer of 2020, personal, too much to go into - DM me if you'd like!]
As close to an OG as possible from CT days, I just couldn't completely stay away.

Had some time this week and was able to finally get logged back in here and poke around a bit.
Hoping to sell and buy some new things and get back into the habit of checking here more frequently.

Hope you all are well... I've missed hearing from a LOT of you.
RR :)
Welcome back good sir!

Welcome back. And good luck to your wallet this first few months back. Mine definitely took a hit when I came back.

I’m relatively new to chipping compared to all the above and yourself.

That said, I love seeing some of the long timers comeback and contribute. So much to learn from all of you, don’t wanna lose the wisdom.

Welcome back!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom