Any Always Sunny In Philadelphia fans here? just finished up my chip artwork project (2 Viewers)

mattross1313

Full House
Reaction score
Hey PCF!

always sunny charlie GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I'm a huge fan of Always Sunny, and always thought it would be fun to put together some chip and accessory artwork based on the show. I've been working on this in between other artwork projects for some time now, and finally got around to finishing up all the other bits and pieces for the set. My initial plan was to get these all made up on 43mm no-molds to take advantage of the bigger 'label' area, but not sure I'm actually going to pull the trigger now!

A quick chat with JustinCarothers suggests it might be possible to include these in a future group-buy, that is of course if anyone likes them enough to want to pay money for them :LOL: :laugh: It was fun putting it all together though, and kept me out of trouble for a while :)

Cash Chips - reverse of each chip references some of the businesses / scams from the gang throughout the show.
I was originally just going to cap the set at the $100 chip, but kept finding other fun things for the reverse sides, so expanded out further.
Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.20.52.pngScreenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.21.08.png

Tourney set - CharDee MacDennis, based on the AS tourney chips (my personal favourites). The hot stamp logo is a simplified version of the board they use in the episode.
Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.23.06.png

Dealer button - current designed with a rolling edge text, but I think would look sweet in acrylic too
Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.24.29.png

Seating & Accessory chips. A Show 'Em, STFU, member & bounty chip.
Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.25.01.pngScreenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.24.15.png

Cut Cards. Sure these won't need any explanation :LOL: :laugh:
Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.24.47.pngScreenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.22.02.pngScreenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.25.36.pngScreenshot 2023-10-11 at 15.22.51.png

Yes! I haven't watched the show in years though, I should probably catch up... I put together a track top that I think apart from the zipper is the same as what Charlie wore at some point.

image_67196161.JPG

And of course I've had this classic mold design ready for years and years, just waiting for the right moment...

bicep.jpg

Hey PCF!

always sunny charlie GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I'm a huge fan of Always Sunny, and always thought it would be fun to put together some chip and accessory artwork based on the show. I've been working on this in between other artwork projects for some time now, and finally got around to finishing up all the other bits and pieces for the set. My initial plan was to get these all made up on 43mm no-molds to take advantage of the bigger 'label' area, but not sure I'm actually going to pull the trigger now!

A quick chat with JustinCarothers suggests it might be possible to include these in a future group-buy, that is of course if anyone likes them enough to want to pay money for them :LOL: :laugh: It was fun putting it all together though, and kept me out of trouble for a while :)

Cash Chips - reverse of each chip references some of the businesses / scams from the gang throughout the show.
I was originally just going to cap the set at the $100 chip, but kept finding other fun things for the reverse sides, so expanded out further.
View attachment 1209630View attachment 1209631

Tourney set - CharDee MacDennis, based on the AS tourney chips (my personal favourites). The hot stamp logo is a simplified version of the board they use in the episode.
View attachment 1209634

Dealer button - current designed with a rolling edge text, but I think would look sweet in acrylic too
View attachment 1209636

Seating & Accessory chips. A Show 'Em, STFU, member & bounty chip.
View attachment 1209638View attachment 1209635

Cut Cards. Sure these won't need any explanation :LOL: :laugh:
View attachment 1209637View attachment 1209632View attachment 1209639View attachment 1209633
1697384388584.gif

Excellent! Only thing you may have missed was working in the title cards with the white text on black with the timestamp etc. Maybe you've considered it as well.

Excellent! Only thing you may have missed was working in the title cards with the white text on black with the timestamp etc. Maybe you've considered it as well.
Ah no I totally overlooked that part! o_O will have a think see if it can be incorporated somewhere :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom