BarrieJ3 absence (1 Viewer)

Just to lighten the thread a bit...(and I blame @Josh Kifer for making me fall in love with this show). Not a knock against you, @Marhault , I just can't hear that phrase any more without thinking of what is seen below. They have really improved as the seasons have gone on.

this show needs to be on multiple platform's. ive only seen small clips of it, and im sold.

@BarrieJ3 went radio silence for almost a month the last time I bought chips from him, around Jul19. But he did try to make right after that. So to me I still have a positive experience with him although I think he could have manage it better by being more responsive.

Give him some time and I am sure he will respond.

I'll take blame for that. To beeeee faiirrrrrr

1572458125361.png

Just wanted to update everyone that Barrie still hasn't responded. We just recently (like 10 minutes ago) discovered that it appears Barrie oversold or double sold at least some of the items in the Outpost split.

So to that end we are trying to piece together what is actually owed everyone so if you were involved in either set split please contact me or @John Zoidberg with what your part of the split was and what you paid him for it.

Thanks in advance.

I reached out to BarrieJ3 recently as i too had kinda flaked out of PCF for September and October. Luckily i wasn't in any financial obligations to people here, just cut card commitments. But hopefully amending that now.

Getting back in the groove i reached out to BarrieJ3 with no reply as of yet. He had wanted to get some cut cards made.

So we'll see.

On the plus side.... I do have @BonScot artwork that BarrieJ3 sent in cut card format.

@BonScot do i have permission to use said artwork to make cut cards? Would be a shame to waste such raw talent !

I reached out to BarrieJ3 recently as i too had kinda flaked out of PCF for September and October. Luckily i wasn't in any financial obligations to people here, just cut card commitments. But hopefully amending that now.

Getting back in the groove i reached out to BarrieJ3 with no reply as of yet. He had wanted to get some cut cards made.

So we'll see.

On the plus side.... I do have @BonScot artwork that BarrieJ3 sent in cut card format.

@BonScot do i have permission to use said artwork to make cut cards? Would be a shame to waste such raw talent !
Following with interest!!!

So we'll see.

No... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Only joking! Of course you have permission.

@BarrieJ3 if you read this, understand that its ok to ask for help. And that could just mean time. Time to get stuff in order. Time to settle up with people if money is owed.
Nobody's perfect. We all get in ruts from time to time, and all have life stuff get in the way sometimes. Sometimes family stuff, sometimes money, sometimes both.

Reach out. Contact those that you have obligations to.

I've no skin in this game, but i know (as we all do) 'i'll do it tomorrow', becomes a week, becomes a month. Bridges get burned. Just isn't worth it,

Thats it. PSA over. -carry on.

Last edited:
@BarrieJ3 if you read this, understand that its ok to ask for help. And that could just mean time. Time to get stuff in order. Time up settle up with people if money is owed.
Nobody's perfect. We all get in ruts from time to time, and all have life stuff get in the way sometimes. Sometimes family stuff, sometimes money, sometimes both.

Reach out. Contact those that you have obligations to.

I've no skin in this game, but i know (as we all do) 'i'll do it tomorrow', becomes a week, becomes a month. Bridges get burned. Just isn't worth it,

Thats it. PSA over. -carry on.
Well put

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom