BarrieJ3 absence (2 Viewers)

not intentionally

Ok good, i had a witness lined up in case you went full denial...

Screen Shot 2019-11-10 at 8.16.35 PM.png

@BarrieJ3 I've no skin in this game, but i know (as we all do) 'i'll do it tomorrow', becomes a week, becomes a month. Bridges get burned. Just isn't worth it,

Very true, and when weeks become months it also becomes this giant thing in the back of your head and it will start to eat you up...to the point it seems insurmountable and over whelming. Happens to me a lot over the last couple years, even with things like texting friends. A missed text becomes a missed call and then I’m almost ducking a friend because I feel like I’ve been avoiding him and he’s going to be pissed. But in the end it’s never a big deal and whoever was trying to get a hold of me is just psyched I finally answered.

If it’s dirty drugs, like it is a lot of the times when people start flaking/stealing out of no where, no one has much of a shot.....but if it’s just been one of those things that have snowballed you’re all good @BarrieJ3, people will understand and just be happy to hear you’re back on the grid.

good luck all.

Let's stop the Barrie bashing. I'm in contact with his mother and she has told me Barrie saved 9 kids and 15 dogs in a fire at his local orphanage.

The reason he is not responding is due to severe 3rd degree burns of his hands.

"How does he log in though noob" Easy guys calm down, his mother visits him at the hospital daily. If he eats all his vegetables his mommy logs him in and scrolls through threads.

As you can see lately he has not been doing a good job at. I'll post updates from Fran as I get them.

Let's stop the Barrie bashing. I'm in contact with his mother and she has told me Barrie saved 9 kids and 15 dogs in a fire at his local orphanage.

The reason he is not responding is due to severe 3rd degree burns of his hands.

"How does he log in though noob" Easy guys calm down, his mother visits him at the hospital daily. If he eats all his vegetables his mommy logs him in and scrolls through threads.

As you can see lately he has not been doing a good job at. I'll post updates from Fran as I get them.
Is this another one of those moments where "you never say anything serious" ....?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom