WSOP Big 50 - live update thread - road to an all PCF final table (3 Viewers)

ooohhhhhh shiiittttttttttt

First WSOP 5,000,000 ever

Not him then, I've seen clips of that gimp before. this dude was belligerent, but not that belligerent. Plus I checked and men didn't cash the big 50, so it wasn't him.

Looks very similar though

Wsop says the blind level right now is 1.25M/2.5M. Did they color up too early?

Great catch! They must be enforcing something different. All stacks are showing just the 100ks and up with no way to make a 50ks bet.

EDIT: Actually some people have 50k chips but it isn't consistent. They are probably paying out change once they realized their mistake!

All you kooky asses who think those BJ chips suck....get your heads checked!

I was gunna make a separate thread for this, but figured maybe somebody in here can help out.

Based on what I can find, I won't be able to watch a single minute of the WSOP on TV this year without paying for CBS All Access (their online streaming BS) or a PokerGO subscription? We pay an arm and a leg for Direct TV with what seems like every channel known to man, but CBS is not putting any coverage on their actual TV channels (CBSsports, CBS, local CBS...correct me if I'm wrong)

If this is indeed the case, how does the WSOP expect to bring in new players without exposing the event to the masses, no new player or somebody vaguely interested is going to buy a subscription to watch the series. Big 50 final table seems like a no-brainer to have on a normal TV channel, a $500 event that the masses can afford next year.

/endrant Long Story Short; Can I watch major event's final tables on a channel with my Direct TV subscription?

I was gunna make a separate thread for this, but figured maybe somebody in here can help out.

Based on what I can find, I won't be able to watch a single minute of the WSOP on TV this year without paying for CBS All Access (their online streaming BS) or a PokerGO subscription? We pay an arm and a leg for Direct TV with what seems like every channel known to man, but CBS is not putting any coverage on their actual TV channels (CBSsports, CBS, local CBS...correct me if I'm wrong)

If this is indeed the case, how does the WSOP expect to bring in new players without exposing the event to the masses, no new player or somebody vaguely interested is going to buy a subscription to watch the series. Big 50 final table seems like a no-brainer to have on a normal TV channel, a $500 event that the masses can afford next year.

/endrant Long Story Short; Can I watch major event's final tables on a channel with my Direct TV subscription?
Yeah last year's twitch content was great. That's too bad

I'm trying to figure this out too. I subscribe to PokerGo partly for the WSOP coverage, (absolutely worth the $10/mo) but they've been blocking out some content for CBS All Access - which isn't included in my large xfinity subscription. I managed to get around it with a VPN but the speed is too slow to stream in HD on my 80mbps connection, ugh

I'm trying to figure this out too. I subscribe to PokerGo partly for the WSOP coverage, (absolutely worth the $10/mo) but they've been blocking out some content for CBS All Access - which isn't included in my large xfinity subscription. I managed to get around it with a VPN but the speed is too slow to stream in HD on my 80mbps connection, ugh
I need to get on that VPN boat. What’d you use?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom