Who is a Landlord? (1 Viewer)

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
You may appreciate this:

My brother and I out celebrating a vacancy. Yeah. Finally evicted our low grade asshole tenant.

71F35B30-E3E7-4A44-9A97-6865D023F6B8.jpeg

I am a lot more picky about my tenants. Plus they have to pass muster with the home owners association. My current tenant is 65+ retired and holds a credit score bigger than mine.

Now my Grandmother rented to a much lower class of people. Worst story I remember - one tenant had their water turned off and used the bath tub for a toilet till it got unbearable. Not good at all.

I am a lot more picky about my tenants. Plus they have to pass muster with the home owners association. My current tenant is 65+ retired and holds a credit score bigger than mine.

Now my Grandmother rented to a much lower class of people. Worst story I remember - one tenant had their water turned off and used the bath tub for a toilet till it got unbearable. Not good at all.

Yikes. We are picky too - unfortunately our best tenant ever recommended this fella - so we took her word for it. After a few years of being a pain in the ass he paid his rent late for a second time. Gone.

I hope I never have to go down that road. Congrats on getting them out and best of luck with your future tenants!

I rented out a inlaw apartment next to my poker room. Tenant left and we decided not to rent it again. Now we have a bathroom and wet bar for poker nights!

Two bad tenants were related to another tenant(s), who are reasonable. They have subsequently stopped offering referrals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom