Bruce Springsteen vs Shaquille O'neal (1 Viewer)

Who is more famous, worldwide?

• Total voters
We need a “who is less famous” thread.

I’ll nominate my barber. I’ve been going to him for 8 years and I don’t know his name or a thing about him other than he’s a barber. He’s not even a really good one, he’s just the only one in town. I’ll remove him from contention if anyone else knows him.

We need a “who is less famous” thread.

I’ll nominate my barber. I’ve been going to him for 8 years and I don’t know his name or a thing about him other than he’s a barber. He’s not even a really good one, he’s just the only one in town. I’ll remove him from contention if anyone else knows him.
Based on the fact that YOU go to HIM, I'd contend that you're even less famous than him

Good one!!

In his heyday, 100%! I’d like to think he still ranks in the top 5 of all time.
He was mentioned as well. When it comes to athletes worldwide its very tough to beat the futballers though, my God, numbers are insane! But if anyone can do it its Ali.

Ill keep my boxing opinions to myself, I've pissed off enough people in this thread lol.

I think generally athletes > musicians.

However top tier musicians probably as a whole take the cake. It’d be close.

Rinaldo
Messi
Jordan
Lebron
Brady?

Vs

Michael jackson
Taylor Swift
Madonna?
Beatles?
Kanye?
Beyoncé?

Back to the OP… Springsteen isn’t a top tier musician. Shaq is a top tier athlete + entertainment mogul.
No idea about Lebron or Brady… unless it’s this Brady.

IMG_8870.png

Great player. Absolutely shite manager. Can’t even hold the fucking scarf the right way up.

Woah, this guy was truly a gangster. 50 Cent was only capped 9 times and he mentions it in every song, I've never heard Liam bring up being shot 70+ times. Miracle hes still with us.

" Brady was capped 72 times for the Ireland national team.[1][2][3]"
Wait until you hear about Buffon being capped 176 times :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thinking back to seeing him at Boston Garden as a teenager. Also twice on the Born in the USA tour in the 80’s. Live Bruce is a spiritual experience. Seeing Bobby Jean in person still gives me goosebumps when I think of it . My favorite Bruce tune albeit a strange pick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom