Who Here IHas B-Diamond Mold Chips On Order For The May Production ? (1 Viewer)

Blaster

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 5 denom tourney set of B Molds ordered ( Colors/edges are set, currently waiting to see what J5 is creating from my idea)...
Who else here is on that list for the upcoming run of B-diamonds? I'd like to bounce an idea with anyone who has an order in ....

Last edited:
In case no one replies, plz share the idea for those who are curious now?! :p
Just a thought ...
Say a member orders a custom cash or Tourn set, 4, 5, 6 denoms or whatever ...
If that person has the thought of adding, say, a small amount of another color/edge chip to his set ( 10, 15 or 25 pcs), for a Bounty chip, or Show-em, NCV, another Hi Val denom ect .. It would generally not be feasible, or the person would go ceramic or elsewhere for these instead ....
If, however, you have, say, a few members, all going into production same month, on the same mold, but w/their own color/edge combos, then, provided, of course, it is OK and logistically possible with David / CPC, then when making "Quentin's" $500's, 12 pcs can have "Barnabas's" NCV inlay during that run .. Likewise, Quentin may want some of Barnabas' $20 color Combo inlayed with his Bounty .... Shipping would be whatever is OK w/CPC, Send 'em all to Barnabas, & he re-ships the 12 to Quentin, or CPC mails the 12 pcs .....
Just a thought ....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom