SOLD 1,288 suits molds ::: PCRs + Avalons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
FOR SALE: My beloved Avalon/PCR suits mold set, 1,288 pieces total.

UPDATE: I’m willing to separate the PCRs from the Avalons, selling them as two lots — click for that breakdown on page 2.

UPDATE #2: I’ve also now created two playable cash set breakdowns, to make the price tags easier to handle for some buyers — click for those two set details here.

PRICE: $5,800 + $200 shipping in the U.S. (fully insured & sent in Versa case) = $6K total

IMG_2663.jpeg

BREAKDOWN:
  • 204 $1 (blue PCR)
  • 500 $5 (yellow PCR)
  • 352 $25 (green, 126 PCR, 226 Avalon)
  • 104 $100 (black Avalon)
  • 60 $500 (purple Avalon)
  • 40 NCV (silver PCR)
  • 28 NCV (pink Avalon)
SHIPPING NOTE: See above; I will consider shipping overseas, but only at the buyer’s risk and with additional shipping and insurance costs, which could be substantial. Much prefer to ship to a buyer in the U.S. if possible.

CONDITION: Generally very good-to-excellent.

These have been played, but like most suits molds have proved very durable. They seem to wear more slowly than my THCs and RHCs. The edges are still pretty crisp—but obviously not mint. The hotstamps are quite clean, no tarnishing/flaking that I can see.... There are a handful of fleabites, mostly in the $5s. I’ve not needed to clean them, except for giving the yellow $5s a light bath. They are playable as-is, though a different owner might want to scrub and oil the $1s and $5s to fully shine them up. The blacks and purples have seen little use and are the sharpest of the lot.

NOTES: I’m selling only because I finished a custom Paulson cash set, and am just not getting these into play anymore... These were bought mostly pre-pandemic (the $1s and $5s from @ChaosRock iirc, other denoms bought/traded via various PCFers). The green V2s proved very hard to find, as I discovered; assembling all of those was quite a task. My regulars who normally pay no attention to chips loved this set, and TBH I think preferred them to my new customs... I’ll probably wind up posting about them in a regrets thread in a few years. But I’d prefer that someone else actually use them!

I’ll post detail photos of each denom in comments.

Last edited:
(Note that I am not looking to split at this point. If you want to let me know that you might want barrels or racks, feel free to say so, but I’d prefer to send the whole thing to one good home if possible.)

Price per chip is about $4.50/ea. before shipping. Considering the cost of assembling the v2 greens, I’m only roughly breaking even here I think.

Note that some of the black Avalons are denominated 100, but a few are actually NCVs. I forgot about that until I looked again at the pics!

Here’s another shot of the full set. It’s hard to correctly convey the colors (mainly because the yellow-orange $5 tends to blow the lens out). Most of the other chips have a richer color in person.

IMG_2667.jpeg

If anyone splits would love a sample or two or 10 or whatever buyer is willing to sell. My Son and I both Drive Toyota Avalons and he'd get a kick out of having a few of these chips as would I.

Was just looking at these and wondering where they were, lol. Wish I had 6k to swing right now.

FOR SALE: My beloved Avalon/PCR suits mold set, 1,288 pieces total.

PRICE: $5,800 + $200 shipping in the U.S. (fully insured & sent in Versa case) = $6K total

View attachment 1284397

BREAKDOWN:
  • 204 $1 (blue PCR)
  • 500 $5 (yellow PCR)
  • 352 $25 (green, 126 PCR, 226 Avalon)
  • 104 $100 (black Avalon)
  • 60 $500 (purple Avalon)
  • 40 NCV (silver PCR)
  • 28 NCV (pink Avalon)
SHIPPING NOTE: See above; I will consider shipping overseas, but only at the buyer’s risk and with additional shipping and insurance costs, which could be substantial. Much prefer to ship to a buyer in the U.S. if possible.

CONDITION: Generally very good-to-excellent.

These have been played, but like most suits molds have proved very durable. They seem to wear more slowly than my THCs and RHCs. The edges are still pretty crisp—but obviously not mint. The hotstamps are quite clean, no tarnishing/flaking that I can see.... There are a handful of fleabites, mostly in the $5s. I’ve not needed to clean them, except for giving the yellow $5s a light bath. They are playable as-is, though a different owner might want to scrub and oil the $1s and $5s to fully shine them up. The blacks and purples have seen little use and are the sharpest of the lot.

NOTES: I’m selling only because I finished a custom Paulson cash set, and am just not getting these into play anymore... These were bought mostly pre-pandemic (the $1s and $5s from @ChaosRock iirc, other denoms bought/traded via various PCFers). The green V2s proved very hard to find, as I discovered; assembling all of those was quite a task. My regulars who normally pay no attention to chips loved this set, and TBH I think preferred them to my new customs... I’ll probably wind up posting about them in a regrets thread in a few years. But I’d prefer that someone else actually use them!

I’ll post detail photos of each denom in comments.
Straight fireball lol. Would love to turn them hotstamps to wthc Fracs lol

If not already spoken for at this point put me down for 2 racks of $5s and a barrel of $100s if this does make it to a split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom