Video Games? (1 Viewer)

dead by daylight is a fun game and its super cheap. my favourite game atm

The difficulty spikes IMMENSELY after Leyndell. Good luck.
Thanks! I've been doing literally everything possible up to this point (including Dragonbarrow and everything west of Altus), so I could use the spikes since I feel over-leveled. Probably doesn't help I'm using Moonlight Katana with Carian Regal in my offhand both at +9 but it's been a blast.

Yup. It's borderline stupid (and seems lazy design) at first. Almost quit.

What? You don't like enemies hitting you for over 1,000 damage? And they have more range, stamina, speed, and poise than you? And that everything you've done up to this point in the game makes you feel like you're a 98 pound weakling now?

Had a blast playing 4 player co-op with the family yesterday. Instantly took me back to my childhood when I used to dump quarters on the arcade game back in the old pizzeria (back when pizza joints used to have arcade cabinets.)

Me too me too! And we are under an age of stars.

same ending here.

Yup. It's borderline stupid (and seems lazy design) at first. Almost quit.

wondering what level you guys finished at? i heard that giant mountaintop etc. was a huge difficulty spike, but i didn't really find it to be so except one particular mob enemy which i just started avoiding. oh and the fire giant was tough too.

same ending here.

wondering what level you guys finished at? i heard that giant mountaintop etc. was a huge difficulty spike, but i didn't really find it to be so except one particular mob enemy which i just started avoiding. oh and the fire giant was tough too.

I finished my first playthrough at level 106. Admittedly, I struggled mightily trying to defeat the final boss at that, but I eventually did on my own.

I finished my first playthrough at level 106. Admittedly, I struggled mightily trying to defeat the final boss at that, but I eventually did on my own.

Oh yeah 106 must have been rough for the 2nd phase of the final boss. I was I think 120 and it still took me many tries.

My neighbor just finished the other day and said the final boss was a joke, I asked what level he finished at and he was 175 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

same ending here.

High 140s. Im an old man, though - I needed those extra numbers.

And it was those stupid spinning jumping dudes at the beginning of the mountaintop. just seemed overtuned, and the whole area seemed like it was underdeveloped compared to the other zones.

Anyone playing DayZ? (on PC)
I was playing, until I moved to a place with abysmal internet. The game has definitely improved over the last couple of years.

Anyone playing D2R? I've slowed down but I was playing pretty non-stop for the first 1.5 months or so after release.

I will probably pick back up again in earnest once the Ladder season starts.
That's all I play. I have an offline Holy Grail sorc and an online Hardcore Ladder hammerdin. Battlenet ID: CheroCzech#1167

Here are some pictures from a local online auction I bid on last week. I bid the lot of around 25 unopened games up to around $1,600, it ended up going for over $3K. There were some nice vintage dreamcast and SNES games.

Attachments

• IMG_6077.JPG
    IMG_6077.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6078.JPG
    IMG_6078.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6079.JPG
    IMG_6079.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6080.JPG
    IMG_6080.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6081.JPG
    IMG_6081.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6083.JPG
    IMG_6083.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6084.JPG
    IMG_6084.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6085.JPG
    IMG_6085.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6086.JPG
    IMG_6086.JPG
    166.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6091.JPG
    IMG_6091.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6092.JPG
    IMG_6092.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6093.JPG
    IMG_6093.JPG
    158.8 KB · Views: 33

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom