Looking at a new Gaming Console.. and go! (1 Viewer)

I think we’ve landed on a console. Here’s what we decided on.

PlayStation 4 Pro. (Selected for its higher processing power for a Ultra HD 4K TV)

Games on the WTB list.

Call of Duty: WW2
Horizon Zero Dawn
Destiny 2
Uncharted 4
Overwatch
Sims 4

This game isn’t yet released, but is HIGH on my interest list.. holy frak

Based on your previous posts about enjoying fantasy titles, definitely buy Skyrim. Its an older game but amazing story, gameplay and character building. The Fallout series is fantastic as well.

Destiny is a deep rabbit hole but you must have a clan or group to quest with... Horizon is just fantastic. Another good reason for a PS4 buy is the new God of War next year.

Unless you want to expose your children to the deep vile hidden corners of the earth - disable online chat. I’ve heard more hate language in CoD online chat than I did in 8 years of filthy mouth Navy days. It’s worse than the comment section of a political post on Facebook.

Unless you want to expose your children to the deep vile hidden corners of the earth - disable online chat. I’ve heard more hate language in CoD online chat than I did in 8 years of filthy mouth Navy days. It’s worse than the comment section of a political post on Facebook.

This sounds like good advice

Zelda BOTW is #1 on my best games ever list by so wide a margin it’s silly. I already had a WiiU so was able to get the game without going full new console but with the new Mario put I may pick one up anyways.

I got enough entertainment value out of BOTW alone to justify the price of a console to play it on.

Full disclosure - my kids (18 & 16) each have a PS4 and won’t give Zelda a chance no matter how hard I pitch it to them.
I know I'm late to this, but +1 on BOTW. Best game I have played to date.

Games we snagged are:

Call of Duty: WW2
Horizon Zero Dawn
Destiny 2
Uncharted 4
Witcher 3
Wolfenstein 2

And because this system is all about the kids..,
Sims 4
Ratchet and Crank

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom