• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Steam deck gaming console (1 Viewer)

Pinkdan

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
This is the highest tier model stem deck that valve currently offers. I bought it one month ago for $650 + tax - It’s basically brand new - I’ve played it for around three hours.

This thing is amazing - It can do virtually anything in the gaming sphere and it’s a full blown pc computer. It runs on steamOS which is based on Linux I believe. You can run dual boot into windows too if you have a key.

This is the highest 512gb model and it comes with an anti-glare mate screen which is nice for anti-glare. There is a slot for microsd cards so you can get even more storage. Or if you really need a lot you can easily upgrade the internal storage as well.

This can play PC steam games as well as streaming PlayStation, Xbox, and other non-steam Pc games.

This can be turned into an epic retro console emulation station as well. There’s fun guides online to guide you through the process. And I can help you with the rom games and such if that interests you.

This is great for all ages and also a wonderful Christmas gift.

Lemme know any questions you have.

$475 shipped

*open to trades
*crypto accepted

IMG_6539.jpeg
IMG_6531.jpeg
IMG_6537.jpeg
IMG_6538.jpeg
IMG_6533.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm a total noob and not at all up to date with handheld capabilities as of late. Can I remote play my PS5 through this?

Price drop

Several inquiries, whoever dibs gets it first

*crypto accepted
*open to trade for chips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom