A video of a Deckmate 1 shuffler with no cover and MD3 (1 Viewer)

minedelta

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Uploaded a video of the DM1 running some bridge size cards I got from Justin in case anyone is curious what it looks like.
It's a engineering marvel from something 20+ years ago.

Here is the new MD3 (Multi-Deck) I just got up and running. It wasn't as straight forward as I thought. It has a lot more going on under the hood not to mention the manual is 40x times thicker than the DM1. There are a lot more options as far as card usage. It's already pre programmed with a bunch of different cards that require you to tune them so the card reader can be utilized the identify any missing cards function. This can be disabled.

Shuffled 2-8 Decks

Fun fact, like the Deckmate 1, the MD3 can not sort a deck even though it has a camera. The only shufflers that can do that are the Ideal, ideal plus and the Deckmate 2.

I started the video midway through the shuffle so you didn't have to watch the entire 6 deck.

Last edited:
No sarcasm? I actually think it's loud. The cover does muffle it more. I would say the DM1 more so than the MD3. I also never owned a Shuffle Tech so no experience with any of those.
100% serious, at least through my speakers. The sound is much more controlled, even though it's consistent. A Shuffle Tech is my frame of reference, so that might have something to do with it. Those are so violent in comparison with the cards rapidly flying past each other. It's not enough to disrupt the game, but everyone is very aware the shuffler is in use. I feel like this has a much better chance of just falling into the background as white noise after a few orbits

No the sound in the video is pretty accurate as in person. Just sounds like a printer printing paper to me and the card acoustics going through the roller and dinging against the wall. I'm just use to silence in my house so the constant sound of the shuffler just being on just drives me nuts. Like a computer that I forgot to shutdown.

Thanx for sharing! Always wondered what went on inside there. Seeing these on tv, have to say the cover def mutes that tapping noise quite a bit as Ive never heard the players microphones picking it up while seated near it.

Thanx for sharing! Always wondered what went on inside there. Seeing these on tv, have to say the cover def mutes that tapping noise quite a bit as Ive never heard the players microphones picking it up while seated near it.
Yeah, it's my addiction for the last 6-8 months.
I ordered a mount for my MD3 and will attach it to my blackjack table.

One day when I get my Tchan table I will put the Deckmate placed in the table.
1000008549.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom