• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine DaVinci double deck setups (1 Viewer)

Andrew Marks

Two Pair
Reaction score
Chipsandgames.com has what seems to be an amazing deal on DaVinci setups. The only catch is that they are not in the original packaging/hard shell black case, but instead are in a clear plastic case. The cards themselves are advertised as still being factory sealed. Double decks are $6.99 plus shipping with additional quantity discounts. I have not yet ordered any but am going to do so. These folks also sell the Chips and Games plastic cards which I have ordered and like (and are reviewed in one of the forums). I think you can find posts in the Poker Playing Card subforum about Chips and Games and Da Vinci Importers (who are either the same as or somehow closely connected to one another).

Edit: Looks like the cards for this price are only poker-size. All styles are available in large index; some are also available in regular index.

Last edited:
I purchased a dozen of the Ruote for $6.49/setup. My poker gang loved them. Ace of spades indicates they were made in Italy. Shipping was 12.85 to MA. Net price with shipping was 7.56/setup. Hard to beat for a name brand.

IMG_3159.jpg
IMG_3160.jpg
IMG_3161.jpg

funny, ...........so many hate Modiano but love DaVinci

I have been reading reviews on amazon and people are trashing these cards

anyone who bought them from chips and games did your cards come in nice ?

I see reviews on amazon saying some are warped right of the bat and that some are diff sizes and that some are very slippery

for this price u cannot go wrong esp if you buy 7-12 set ups but still kinda scares me

I'll find out on Sunday. Just picked up the bottom ones in TheRealTeddyKGB's photo.
Tried them tonight. Can't see any flaws on them. They played well and a few commented on the differences from our usual KEMS; that they were prettier, a little more slippery. But for me they feel almost as nice and if they don't bow almost instantly like all my KEMS I'll happily switch to them. Will put them in play a bit longer and see how they do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom