Vendor Sale Broken Arrow Setups- Bridge Size (2 Viewers)

how much are the purple and orange setups going to cost?
Will have that info out soon.
Same font and artwork?
Some changes were made since the first go around. The spades and clubs were made to be more differentiated. "5" was made better.

1706914219565.png

Might be an impossible question, but what cards are these most comparable to?
I’d say they’re medium stiffness. Not nearly as stiff as Fournier, probably closer to Copag. However, the cards glide together and shuffle better than any brand I’ve ever tried. They’re my new favorite cards.

Might be an impossible question, but what cards are these most comparable to?
I’d say they’re medium stiffness. Not nearly as stiff as Fournier, probably closer to Copag. However, the cards glide together and shuffle better than any brand I’ve ever tried. They’re my new favorite cards.
I thought Copags were soft and flexxy. These are stiffer than any Copags I've handled. Of the setups I have, I'd say they are closer to DaVinci in stiffness, but with a matte finish like Copag.

I thought Copags were soft and flexxy. These are stiffer than any Copags I've handled. Of the setups I have, I'd say they are closer to DaVinci in stiffness, but with a matte finish like Copag.
My other favorite cards are KEMs, so anything else feels stiff.
(out of context thread here I come...)

Will have that info out soon.

Some changes were made since the first go around. The spades and clubs were made to be more differentiated. "5" was made better.

View attachment 1266236
Love the incremental changes! Definitely in for some of these designs. Sorry if I missed it, but will these only be in poker-size? Would definitely get some in poker, but would also get more bridge with these updated faces.

I just ordered 4 more setups from your square site. I kept going back and forth between the setups, and loose deck. I finally decided that the box was well worth the extra $1.50. Can't wait for the new options!

Current inventory 02-19-2024

Single decks- 110 of each
Setups- 300

Had the chance to play in a game with these cards last night. I was pretty impressed with them, especially for the cost. They are on the stiffer end of the spectrum, which I like. Can't stand super soft cards like Kem.

@justincarothers I will be a buyer of these in the future when poker size are available. Also would prefer better color backs like the orange/purple mentioned. Green would be nice too. My first choice for a setup would be green/orange if that is possible.

Excited for the poker sized decks!

I will be a poker size buyer.

Poker size large index full bleed back would be my dream setup.

I'd be a buyer for Poker Size

Interested in poker size.

3 setups, please.

Interested in poker size setups as well

Setups arrived today, thanks again @justincarothers . Also wanted to say that the slight tweak you made to five makes a world of difference (I have a couple setups from the original run), much better.

Definitely in for a bunch in the poker sized run. :tup:

In for poker size

I’ll take 2 set ups please (and in for Poker Size :cool)

Thanks!

I’ll take 2 set ups please (and in for Poker Size)

Poker size
Jumbo
Four color!

How much closer are we to Poker Size :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If you get Poker Size, I will buy all of my cards solely through you. :cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom