Vendor Sale Broken Arrow Setups- Bridge Size (2 Viewers)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Brand New Broken Arrow Cardroom Cards
100% Plastic Bridge/Jumbo with Custom Faces
Come in Black and Gold. Each deck is shrink wrapped with a red cut card
Setups contain 1 black/1 Gold Deck and Black storage box

In stock and shipping now!

Setups
(about 300 in stock)

$7.50 per setup

1 setup- $5.60
2-6 setups- $8.50
7-10 setups- $9.95
11-20 setups- $14.95
21-30 setups- $18.95
31-40 setups- $26.75

Just post your order in the thread and I will send out an invoice!

I will start a group buy for a Purple/Orange Bridge Set up and Poker Sized Setup after these sell out!

If you haven't tried these cards yet they are amazing! Well worth it!

2.jpg
DSC04965-2.jpg
IMG-3284.jpg
1706298687838.png

Last edited:
Had the chance to play in a game with these cards last night. I was pretty impressed with them, especially for the cost. They are on the stiffer end of the spectrum, which I like. Can't stand super soft cards like Kem.

@justincarothers I will be a buyer of these in the future when poker size are available. Also would prefer better color backs like the orange/purple mentioned. Green would be nice too. My first choice for a setup would be green/orange if that is possible.

Just got my two setups I ordered last weekend. I really like them and can't wait to get them into play!

I'd like four more setups - please send an invoice.

Also, I like the orange/purple option. I'd love to see something in blue down the road too if you get to it.

Thanks!

Had the chance to play in a game with these cards last night. I was pretty impressed with them, especially for the cost. They are on the stiffer end of the spectrum, which I like. Can't stand super soft cards like Kem.

@justincarothers I will be a buyer of these in the future when poker size are available. Also would prefer better color backs like the orange/purple mentioned. Green would be nice too. My first choice for a setup would be green/orange if that is possible.
Excited for the poker sized decks!
I will be a poker size buyer.
I'd be a buyer for Poker Size
Interested in poker size.
3 setups, please.

Interested in poker size setups as well

Looks like a mandate! @justincarothers

Can I order 2 setups and 10 decks (5 of each color). Linked to your Square but it only has the setups there. Also likely in for poker size when you get them.

Can I order 2 setups and 10 decks (5 of each color). Linked to your Square but it only has the setups there. Also likely in for poker size when you get them.
You can go to the website and purchase 6 set ups and leave a note that its 2 setups plus 10 loose decks. Or you can wait until your PMs open up and I can invoice you

I’ll take 2 set ups please (and in for Poker Size :cool)

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom