Recommendations for Steam Games? UPDATE - SplitScreen Games? (1 Viewer)

I'm playing a new custom galactic empire in Stellaris. They just released their new Federations DLC/Expansion

It's not on sale but the base game and other packs are. 4x strategy game with lots of customization features.

FB_IMG_1584527404754.jpg

I'm playing a new custom galactic empire in Stellaris. They just released their new Federations DLC/Expansion

It's not on sale but the base game and other packs are. 4x strategy game with lots of customization features.

View attachment 424385
Saw that posted, looked really interesting. Sad to say that it looks like most free time is fleeting as Covid has wayyyy upped the wife’s working hours.

So the update being that I thought I had a little free time to maybe squeeze in some gaming, but Covid hit and somehow I lost any free time, opposite most peeps lol.

Sooooooo, please hit here with any split screen co-op games. Would be for wife and I to occasionally have at night after kids go down if she isn’t working. She’s mostly just completionist type stuff, we ran through many LEGO games back in the day (not as bad as it sounds), side scrollers like Rayman, etc.

May just get her the redone Fable and let her play through that again as well.

Not split-screen, but otherwise Trine games sound like a good co-op fit. And for a more brutal experience Shadowgrounds Survivor, if she'd be into that. Both series are from Finnish indie developer Frozenbyte. :tup:

So the update being that I thought I had a little free time to maybe squeeze in some gaming, but Covid hit and somehow I lost any free time, opposite most peeps lol.

Sooooooo, please hit here with any split screen co-op games. Would be for wife and I to occasionally have at night after kids go down if she isn’t working. She’s mostly just completionist type stuff, we ran through many LEGO games back in the day (not as bad as it sounds), side scrollers like Rayman, etc.

May just get her the redone Fable and let her play through that again as well.
For hectic fun the overcooked games are great, and if you and her like Mario kart (one of mine and my wife’s favorites) then f1 race stars is great.

speedrunners May also be up your alley since you like platformers

For hectic fun the overcooked games are great, and if you and her like Mario kart (one of mine and my wife’s favorites) then f1 race stars is great.

speedrunners May also be up your alley since you like platformers
Hilarious, I have overcooked downloading right now.
I wish on the Mario kart, she likes button mashing and rpgish type games, but far from a gamer. Her car goes from side to side, her fps just spins. And I’m not someone that likes to pretend to do worse, so sadly most competitive games are out.

image.jpg

My wife has made peace with losing games Lol, still likes to play them with me for when she does win (Mario kart is a favourite).

the Trine series is also a good suggestion. The 3 characters have to work together sort of like the LEGO games

Meanwhile in my Stellaris playthrough I have swallowed up my neighbors on both flanks and am on the way to controlling half the galaxy.

Will they unite in time to offer any resistance or will they all succumb one by one to the spread of my Devouring Swarm?

stellaris.png

Not a split screen game but for you PC gamers, the Witcher 3 game of the year edition is on sale for $14.99 in the Steam store. Ends April 6th

I tried Witcher 2 and couldn't get into it because of an annoying "run across the bridge before you get killed by a dragon" quick-time event that was too "console'ish" for my liking. But I gave Witcher III a change and absolutely loved it, one of my favorite games of all time! Well acted, written, tons of content, even side quests have dedicated "cut scenes" and dialogue.

I tried Witcher 2 and couldn't get into it because of an annoying "run across the bridge before you get killed by a dragon" quick-time event that was too "console'ish" for my liking. But I gave Witcher III a change and absolutely loved it, one of my favorite games of all time! Well acted, written, tons of content, even side quests have dedicated "cut scenes" and dialogue.

Can you believe I’ve never played The Witcher 3? o_O

I have 1 and 2, tried playing 1 a long while back but got stuck and then lost interest. Looks like it might be time to play part 3!

What in the holy hell is going on here in Xcom 2? This photo was recommended after these two soldiers "bonded". Hmmmm.....

FB_IMG_1594153621096.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom