Things your wife (or even kids) say (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
The wife just hollers in from the kitchen "Want to play the train game after dinner"?

wasn't sure how to answer

This morning Megan said that I "have darkness inside my head".

Yesterday she called me a "stinky cow" and a "trouser skunk".

My roommate(former girlfriend..still friends) calls me "worse than Hitler" after I eat ice cream...as I'm a wee bit lactose intolerant

2 years ago, my wife and I took our kid to Pizza Hut because it was her favorite spot to dine in. As we were waiting for our food, she notices an Indian family dining 3 booths down, the dad wearing a metallic blue and gold vest and a turban. She turns around and proceeds to say: "mom, dad, is that the genie that comes out of a magic lamp?"

I got two from a long time ago. Jimmy at 6 years old while crossing the King Fahd Causeway into Saudi Arabia customs (we had pork in the suitcases) just as I'm about to roll the window down..."Whatever you guys do, don't say the word "pork". " and same kid later in the day as we are passing a broken down car with a man and his four wives all in thobes and full abaya and face shields, "Dad, what's with all the judges out there?" :)

My daughter was singing the "Final Countdown" song because she heard it on a commercial.

Then later that night I hear her singing "It's the final poo oooo!" from the bathroom.... She is 4.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom