Selling things besides chips (1 Viewer)

colter ripton

Full House
Reaction score
I have seen people sell things other than chips or poker related items on here from time to time, but it isn’t the norm. I see in the forum rules that it is supposed to be poker related but I was wondering what other people thought about selling non poker related items on here.

I sell other stuff sometimes on eBay (not very often), but I’d love to be able to offer it somewhere else and not have to deal with eBay. Would there be any interest in having like a non-poker related section in the classifieds? Maybe something that you would have to seek out and wouldn’t pop up in the regular classifieds?

I’m just wondering what other people think. I only sell like 5-10 things a year on eBay but I’d rather not sell on there at all. I can also see why people wouldn’t want non poker related stuff for sale on here. It is a site dedicated to chip collecting.

A non-chip related section in the classifieds though might not be a terrible idea. Maybe 10 percent of the sale price in that section goes to Pcf of something? I don’t know, I’m just thinking about it because I have some shit to sell and I don’t want to eBay it lol.

Colter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom