New from upstate NY (1 Viewer)

BigRyan

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Been looking around the forum quite a bit and decided to make an account. Wanted some feedback on a Barrington table and a thread came up right away. I see a lot of people saying put a topper over it but is the factory surface okay to use? Would just be me the wife and kids until we get some people over.

Also been ordering samples from Apache and some other sites to find a chip set I want to go in on.

Welcome!

Factory surface is totally fine and practical and works fine, but youve stumbled on a forum that doesn't stop at those metrics lol, we want it all perfect. My players actually liked the stock surface but I dont care what they like so I got a topper.

Good job on samples, keep doing that.
20231118_220921.jpg

IMG-20231127-WA0005.jpg

There's also a number of threads about replacing the shallow cup holders with deep ones, if youre interested.
It never ends! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Lmao, I got a good deal on the table...but since then I've bought a topper, saw piece, cupholders, carrying case for the table, carrying case for the topper....goddamnit.

Lmao, I got a good deal on the table...but since then I've bought a topper, saw piece, cupholders, carrying case for the table, carrying case for the topper....goddamnit.
I’ve been scrolling through and yea there are quite a few things to upgrade. Depending on the stock felt feel a topper is going to be #1. Thanks

I’ve been scrolling through and yea there are quite a few things to upgrade. Depending on the stock felt feel a topper is going to be #1. Thanks
Not a problem. Stock felt is also very easy to replace also. Can go full out and order a custom felt from here, or just suited speed cloth from distributors/amazon and staple that into place for cheaper. Up to you. Very modular.

Welcome bud ! I’m also from upstate New York.

I have the barrington table and currently in the process of getting a topper. You don’t “need” one by any means. the felt that comes stock with the table is definitely fine I just wanted to match my tournament set.

Also been ordering samples from Apache and some other sites to find a chip set I want to go in on.

Welcome, from Rochester!

I came to this forum for the same thing, looking to upgrade my dice chips with something from Apache, not spend too much.

Since then I've bought about 15 sets of all different types of chips, also designed 5 custom sets, sold about 10 of the other sets, participated in 5 group buys, and built 3 poker tables.....not to mention all the cut cards, dealer buttons, card setups, etc...

Good luck!

i currently have my first cash set on the market.
Posted it 2 days ago. It’s Cincinnati Jack cash set if your interested.

Attachments

• D2DDB612-017F-496E-8FB5-470C99FF8103.jpeg
    D2DDB612-017F-496E-8FB5-470C99FF8103.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 28
Welcome, from Rochester!

I came to this forum for the same thing, looking to upgrade my dice chips with something from Apache, not spend too much.

Since then I've bought about 15 sets of all different types of chips, also designed 5 custom sets, sold about 10 of the other sets, participated in 5 group buys, and built 3 poker tables.....not to mention all the cut cards, dealer buttons, card setups, etc...

Good luck!
I feel like this is where I’m heading lol. I seen a Black Friday ad on here for Rounders chips and unfortunately wasn’t able to split with people. Those will be my grail set at the moment.

i currently have my first cash set on the market.
Posted it 2 days ago. It’s Cincinnati Jack cash set if your interested.
Appreciate the offer and if I don’t like some of the samples I get I’ll look into the set you have.

Reactions: mic
I bought an Apache majestic car room cash set as my “first set” when I decided to upgrade my dice chips. They were good I was definitely pleased with them for sure. Once I got a hold of real Paulsons tho it was over haha.

Good luck on your journey ! Best wishes

Hello and welcome to PCF! The Barrington table is a great value for the money. Check out Action Table Toppers too.
PXL_20230825_004210212.jpg
PXL_20230222_232243541.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom