There’s a little inclusion or glitter in my chip (3 Viewers)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I was shuffling these grand secondary $5s and the light caught this chip right and I saw what looked like a piece of glitter. Except it doesn’t come off. There’s a bit of something in the chip. Maybe it’s a burr off whatever they use to grind down the edges. I dunno, but it’s feels perfectly smooth to the touch.
I can’t get a great picture of it because my phone doesn’t have macro mode, and if the light catches it, it’s pure reflection, but if the light doesn’t catch it, it disappeared. Weird.
75E30B92-8DBD-4851-8341-A455DBB57001.jpeg

645B98CF-B40C-4F7A-A746-68600A437192.jpeg

DB4C5FD4-0AC0-4233-A157-E2624511DCF3.jpeg

Indecent and insane posts like this would scare most of the membership away :p
:)

I’ll bet it’s a piece of foil or metal embedded in the chip, and when lathed, it became perfectly smooth.
X-ray to see the rest! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Maybe it’s a slugged Paulson!

Probably just some random impurity that fell into the clay mix.
You think what you want; I'm pretty sure it's a diamond. And it damn well should be, considering what we're paying for paulsons these days!

You think what you want; I'm pretty sure it's a diamond. And it damn well should be, considering what we're paying for paulsons these days!

Having just come from a Kenny Loggins concert in NYC, I can only think of this lyric:

"What a fool believes, he sees - no wise man has the power to reason away. What seems to be is always better than nothing."

Having just come from a Kenny Loggins concert in NYC, I can only think of this lyric:

"What a fool believes, he sees - no wise man has the power to reason away. What seems to be is always better than nothing."
If you're done with the time machine now, can I use it? I'd love to go see the Doors.

Especially because of them is always rooting their own horn which can be off putting.
What I know about Kenny Loggins begins with footloose and ends with dangerzone. I shouldn't be in a kenny loggins conversation. How did this happen?

I think you found Jimmy Hoffa!!!!
It's a piece of silver tooth filling from Jimmy Hoffa!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom