Cancelled 90% Complete Poker Table in the Seattle Area trade for a single chip. Any chip. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChipEnvy

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This thing is mostly done. It’s been in my damn garage for the last seven years. It’s been on its side so there is some warping but the rail is fits tight on the racetrack piece. There are 4 pieces in all.

A finished rail with one blemish that is pictured (pretty sure my kids rammed it with the lawn mower).

A racetrack
Two other ovals that fit together somehow.
image.jpg

I think I paid some dude $100 with the intent to finish it almost a decade ago, but obviously never got around to it.

If you are in the Seattle area and want it, come get it, I’m in Issaquah. It can be yours for a chip… any chip will do (I don’t really care if you forget the chip, just come take this thing off my hands).

Standard 8’x4’ oval. Pretty sure all it needs is a playing surface, padding and legs. It’s heavy and I can help you load it in your truck, but after that… it’s your problem.

This thing is headed for the dump on Monday morning.

PM me for my address.

-Tom H.

Adjusted the title of the thread because I didn’t think this would still be here.

It’s a playing surface and legs away from having cards thrown on it.

Seems sad that this will go to the dump. But I just can't take this right now. Someone should!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom