The Heraldry Room - First Custom Set - Input Requested (1 Viewer)

Latest iteration...

newest.png

I like the light green spot but maybe try canary or dg yellow for a "brighter" spot?

Love that spot combo. And you would be removing white from another chip. Either of these options would improve the set imo.

Reactions: 72o
Posting what I've been playing with so I can see it on one page and start eliminating some things...

1 removed
s option 2.png

3 removed
4 removed
s option 5.png

6 removed
s option 7.png

8 removed

Attachments

• s option 1.png
    s option 1.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 147
  • s option 8.png
    s option 8.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
I reckon Number 8 but switch the $100 white spot for grey and maybe the edgespots on the $5 and $25

Does Mandarin red and primary red work together?

View attachment 107464

Not much of a difference between those two. Don't think it would look particularly good having them both on the same chip.

What might work is primary red and retro red. Still not much difference, but a little more than with mandarin red.

DSC_0055-1.jpg

Top to bottom: Red, Mandarin Red, Retro Red (oiled)

Also

Last edited:
Three chips locked in (I think), and one to go. Just a few days left to decide.

finals.png

With one last look at a white dollar just in case

last white.png

And woohoo - my $25 was used! Looking forward to getting a sample set of these!

PM your address and your sample set will be on the way. I really appreciate your input, especially your pic of what dark green looks like against black.

Definitely thirsty. I wanted to get pics in their natural state first. They will look much better soon. If you look at the blue chips in the drawer picture you can see two of the chips chips I played with at work when they arrived.

Congrats!! They look great.

What's fun to do now is go back and look at your first mock up to see how much each chip has changed (and for the better)!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom